2013 TRUCK SHOW. Salinas PUERTO RICO. The MACK domination.

Go to solution Solved by EM6285,

• Solution

Sure is nice to see all those shiny MACK trucks with all that "bling", but the ones like the most were those simpler MACK DM concrete mixers. And is great to hear positive feedback about the modern MACK trucks and the MP8 505 HP engine with MACKMaxitorque. Mack

They get them so clean by washing them each week and basically clean them at every chance they had. It also helps that our weather has been on a drought with virtually no rain since October but heavy rain season started yesterday.

So if all those trucks are at the show, what's hauling the freight?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

This is the only one I cought with the hood open. Any other one I miss it. Race-Track is so huge (about 1/2 mile long ) I got many problems with the equipment on that day and the scorching 101 degree temperature got me on the grand-stands watching the races. There were some modern MP-8 powered MACKS with hoods open but I got no chance of taking pictures of them MP-8 engines... I do check the engine block for some detailed info...

post-1677-0-76067500-1366421038_thumb.jp

post-1677-0-28277900-1366421340_thumb.jp

I think you and your buddies are just showing off a little bit.

Good job!

Put my name on either the red or green R model flatbeds and send them this way for my birthday.

I'm with you, that green R model was my favorite. Thanks for posting these pictures Fabian.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Paito's Trucking.

This is a Modified Street Truck which is purpose built for Drag Races. It can be driven on the street also, and maybe used to do some work.

Powered by a MACK EM-6 diesel engine that had a factory rating of 285 HP, this Modified Race Truck set the record for a heavy street truck modified for drag races. With a 13.79 seconds pass on the 1/4 mile race track at 101 MPH.

post-1677-0-87007400-1366422754_thumb.jp

post-1677-0-46060100-1366423030_thumb.jp

post-1677-0-70808900-1366423488_thumb.jp

a little MACK EM-6 285 is giving the Detroits a run for their money.

Now I need all the help I can get in order to help another MACK Racer with the MODS for a MACK E-9 V8 Race Engine....

I know there are some Cylinder Head MODS that have to be done on E-9 cylinder heads .....

Paito's Trucking.

This is a Modified Street Truck which is purpose built for Drag Races. It can be driven on the street also, and maybe used to do some work.

Powered by a MACK EM-6 diesel engine that had a factory rating of 285 HP, this Modified Race Truck set the record for a heavy street truck modified for drag races. With a 13.79 seconds pass on the 1/4 mile race track at 101 MPH.

attachicon.gifDSC00081.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC00141.JPG

attachicon.gifIMAG2176.jpg

great!..an R model Mack that's faster than any car I ever had.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

It sure is fast for a MODIFIED STREET TRUCK and this one does not cut corners when keeping it up to MODIFIED STREET TRUCK class rules. It is a complete truck with all its components (even the 5th wheel)

Now I want to teach some other MACK racer the benefits of the MACK E9 V8 modified diesel engine.