Excavators.

RFCDrum

Saw this Link Belt on Friday. Somebody smashed the side access panel real good.

Seen a 330 that had damage like that from bothsides. When it went in the drink they decided wrap cables in front of the counterweight and drag the bastard out. It wasn't pretty

Here's a good wrecked one I know you guys will enjoy. No operator error here though. This was a trucker fail. Guy had this

loaded to high on his trailer and slammed into a bridge with it. I'm assuming he had it on a flatbed as this is a small machine

and the bridge he hit is about 14ft high, but I didn't get to see it at the scene, just the aftermath. Bent the boom, knocked it

off the trailer and into the median, knocked the track off. Was a new machine, whoops!

post-13943-0-83227800-1374537861_thumb.j

post-13943-0-92058100-1374537870_thumb.j

post-13943-0-97554800-1374537878_thumb.j

• Like 1

Here's a good wrecked one I know you guys will enjoy. No operator error here though. This was a trucker fail. Guy had this

loaded to high on his trailer and slammed into a bridge with it. I'm assuming he had it on a flatbed as this is a small machine

and the bridge he hit is about 14ft high, but I didn't get to see it at the scene, just the aftermath. Bent the boom, knocked it

off the trailer and into the median, knocked the track off. Was a new machine, whoops!

that makes you just want to cry. Measure twice. It saves you alot of headaches

• Like 1

Looks like it was customized for working around the corner

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

This is a tree stumper we had at the land clearing company I used to work for. I think the machine was a Kobelco but

I can't remember for sure.The stumper was run off its own motor in the box on the front. Neat little machine.

post-13943-0-99908500-1375025785_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a 345 I took a picture of at the CAT booth out at the Con-Expo in Vegas back in 05. Also got the CAT

American Choppers bike that was in the back of a dump truck. Cool show. I am planning on going next spring.

If your into construction equipment this is definitely a show you need to get to at least once. Only comes around

every three years and takes at least 2 full days to see.

post-13943-0-74913800-1376744536_thumb.j

post-13943-0-81717400-1376744543_thumb.j

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...