Excavators.

RFCDrum

Got this 450 Daewoo loading salt from a barge off the canal in Lemont IL. Kind of a sloppy operation.

Seemed to get more on the side of the trailer than in.

Was this just off Lemont road? They use to load us with a rubber tire loader from the big piles......the yard was so muddy .was like driving a lake...hated that place. Was wet,cold and the salt dust was bad... My eyes would sting on a windy day..

Was this just off Lemont road? They use to load us with a rubber tire loader from the big piles......the yard was so muddy .was like driving a lake...hated that place. Was wet,cold and the salt dust was bad... My eyes would sting on a windy day..

Yeah. It was back along the canal. Complete shit hole. If you were in Lo Lo that was almost to fast. I saw some dummy

in there one day with a blue CH and Alumatech tub trailer go through there so fast his trailer fell off after he got loaded

and dropped the thing right on its nose. Place was terrible at best.

I ran a PC600 once. Big machine!

You know you get nervous loading a truck. You can do a lot of damage quick. Slpwlker 450 Hitachi is a big machine too. Not bad running I was surprised how the smaller machines and bigger machines are basically the same except for the size issue.

You know you get nervous loading a truck. You can do a lot of damage quick. Slpwlker 450 Hitachi is a big machine too. Not bad running I was surprised how the smaller machines and bigger machines are basically the same except for the size issue.

Andthe amount of ass they have the bigger they get. As long as they got the counterweight to keep them planted