Vintage pics

41chevy

I was wondering about the boat.

In the late 70's, had a friend's father who had a Chrysler boat but just don't remember too many of the details.

Nice pic!

I have some Chrysler boat literature "buried" somewhere in the library basement with all my other crap research material.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

In Papa's Mopar collection I'm pretty sure he has a 440 that came out of a boat. I know its blue. That's all I remember. He's got a buncha Mopar motors. We sold off like all the 70's/80's Dodge truck parts. He just saved everything he needed to build his Warlock. Me and him are going to build someday....after the Mack, my 55' Dodge pickup, the 65' Plymouth Satellite, the Honda 3 wheelers....

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Aside from my mighty Mopar Motor collection and Dodge D 150 I have an old Chrysler 1977 Sno- Runner 135cc 57 miles per top end....scary. That count as odd?

snorunner_zps47455a97.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

we had one of those! have a few beers and try to stay on that sucker!

They are definitely twitchy! Surprised everytime I use it I don't break my "old" bones. LOL

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

TCAMPER_zps346aa6d2.jpg
987YUJ_zps07f063e9.jpg
1949CHEVYOTR_zps41a9a315.jpg
1960-LAFDjpg_zps16883f22.jpg
CFD-R1-1960jpg_zpse03b4cb0.jpg
FLA1938_zps613eaccb.jpg
fordnseries_zps43095f9a.jpg
kliujyhg_zps051695d9.jpg

MACK DEALER 1920's

MACKDLR_zps5c296617.jpg
MODELTTCAMPER_zpsa45fb96f.jpg
OCEANCITYNJ_zps4813a579.jpg

P.T.CHESHIRE

I like the Chevrolet with the sleeper, great pictures, thank you.

My favorite of this bunch! never saw a "small" Chevy like that with a sleeper,looks good on it.....................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

The sleeper on the Chevy was made by Proctor and Keefe and nick named a "coffin" sleeper. 36 ": tall , 24" wide and 64 to 72" wide. enter through the side door and you were isolated from the driver til he stopped or your banging and yelling got his attention.:) Better than their first "coffin" design which was 24" by 24" by 72" and hung under the trailer or just inside the trailer in front of all the cargo. There was an orange MACK R700 on here with a coffin sleeper on here. Sure came a ways after they figured out when to put them.

P.T.CHESHIRE

Like the Binder and the Drom box!! Forgot about them. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

That East Greenwich, RI Mack "B" model fire engine is a 1958 B-475. It is currently being restored by the East Greenwich Veteran Firemen's Association. The Association has also restored East Greenwich's

1938 Mack Type 75 pumper, 1961 Mack C-95 pumper, 1964 Mack C-95 pumper, and 1972 Mack "CF" Aerialscope. East Greenwich also had a 1958 Mack "B" straight aerial ladder truck. Another Mack, a 1992

Mack "RD"/ Ranger 1000/3000, was sold to Center Ossipee, NH in 2005

bulldogboy