Sign in to follow this  
jakebrake86

F model for sale in Florida

Price is a little high but I'd pay it for the shape its in.

Ex fire truck? what's with the big amber lights on the front?

Anyone notice the lil blue B model wrecker in the line up behind the F?

It does look like an ex fire truck...that would explain the red paint and the nice condition. That's a mess of Macks in the background!!

They had a white '74 just like it for $7,500 a few months ago. It wasn't as clean as this one, though. I guess maybe it pulled a water tank?

2nd pic. looks a little funky. The steers are not the same One looks turned

You know....I was just about to say 141,000 miles my ass, maybe 1,141,000......But now that you mention it, yeah I am thinking old fire truck- But even 141,000 for a firetruck is high, unless if the owner did use it to pull some freight before he decided to sell it. Wish I had some money, that would be a nice toy to have.

Look how filthy the interior is. Does not match the nice exterior.

:SMOKIE-LFT: Maybe a little pricey but would definitely be a nice piece to have.

2nd pic. looks a little funky. The steers are not the same One looks turned

I also saw that my self like it has enough toe/out.

how about the 300 horse 237?? something is funky with tires and interior does not match 114,000 miles

Ms. Upton is looking as good as ever.

I should go work for these people and tell them what they have. And not to export.

• Like 1

that interior is way to dirty compared to the exterior, any one no how to get rid of this line!

Yeah we just recently got that truck in, meant to come over here and share it with you all. It's definitely not the original mileage on it, but I get calls all the time with people asking, "What's the odometer read?" even after I tell them it's not original so it just saves me a step. It's just a 237, the horsepower's just a typo I'll fix on Monday. I'd work with any of you on the price if you're interested, the truck isn't perfect, but it's the nicest Fmodel I've ever seen come through.

I don't know why you guys rag on export so much, would you rather the truck sit in the states and rot? Foreigners come and buy old Macks, take them to their countries, restore them, and put them to work. Nothing wrong with that.

It's kind of a hot topic... I can see both sides of the argument. I hate to see them leave the country, but the only thing worse than that is to see them cut up over here. Plus, everybody's got to make a living.

Exports tend to overinflate the true price/value of the vehicle. And make it hard for a local buyer to justify the purchase.