Registry: MACK DM800

paul roncetti

I want a restored B81, cheaper than doing it from scratch, still checking out trucks, I'm not done yet. If I sell any, I sell them, if not that's ok too. The LI truck out of the whole bunch is the most reliable as far as starting, and not kind of oil, or hydraulic leaks. Just cab needs help and dump body cosmetically.

RONCETTI

cones should actually bolt up

So, why would you be welding them? Flat axle caps usually indicate one piece as opposed to cone which usually indicates a two piece design. Is the plan then to place the cone ends over the flat one piece axles?

The only point that will make is that he got bad advice and bought a U model and then compounded the error by welding fake axle caps on like a wannabe. Great plan. While your at it, you should stick some E7-460 emblems on it and scribble 14R24.00 on the tires.

• Like 1

The only point that will make is that he got bad advice and bought a U model and then compounded the error by welding fake axle caps on like a wannabe. Great plan. While your at it, you should stick some E7-460 emblems on it and scribble 14R24.00 on the tires.

Bad advice and bought a U model. What the hells wrong with a U model? That specific U model of Pauls is in good shape too. So tell me, whats wrong with the U model? Just wondering.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Stop playing stupid games. Even though they are the cheapest, lightest and ugliest conventional Mack has probably ever produced I didn't say U models are a mistake. If that's your thing, more power to you. What I said was he made a mistake in buying it and the fact that he is even considering the fake axle cap "fix" proves even he knows it deep down.

3 B81s, a DM800, constant talk about a "Rizzo truck" and then this? Come on.

• Like 1