6th Annual Watt's & BMT Show Scheduled - Mark Your Calendars!

Barry

The 6th Annual Watt's Truck Center and BigMackTrucks.com Truck and Equipment show will be held on August 24th, 2013! Be sure to mark your calendars and watch for something new this year!

We are teaming up with several of the local antique truck clubs so they can have their shows at our location! Many of these clubs will be organizing convoys for their areas to our show in New Alexandria, PA! I am hoping it generates some media coverage as several convoys of old iron take to the highways! It should be awesome!

If you are interested in having your club convoy to the show, let me know or get in touch with Bill Powell...he is helping to spearhead Operation Convoy!

Watt's is celebrating their 65th year as a Mack Truck Dealer so we will probably be holding an open house in conjunction with the show this year...more information to follow on that!

It's going to be a big one this year, guys! As usual, it is FREE to register and attend! There will be door prizes, entertainment and dash plaques for show vehicles!

More information will be posted as it becomes available...mark your calendars - August 24th, 2013!

Show website: http://www.wattstruckcenter.com/show.php

• Like 1

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

The 6th Annual Watt's Truck Center and BigMackTrucks.com Truck and Equipment show will be held on August 24th, 2013! Be sure to mark your calendars and watch for something new this year!

We are teaming up with several of the local antique truck clubs so they can have their shows at our location! Many of these clubs will be organizing convoys for their areas to our show in New Alexandria, PA! I am hoping it generates some media coverage as several convoys of old iron take to the highways! It should be awesome!

If you are interested in having your club convoy to the show, let me know or get in touch with Bill Powell...he is helping to spearhead Operation Convoy!

Watt's is celebrating their 65th year as a Mack Truck Dealer so we will probably be holding an open house in conjunction with the show this year...more information to follow on that!

It's going to be a big one this year, guys! As usual, it is FREE to register and attend! There will be door prizes, entertainment and dash plaques for show vehicles!

More information will be posted as it becomes available...mark your calendars - August 24th, 2013!

It just keeps getting better!

Hopefully I can get home from work and grab a shower, maybe a quick nap, and be there by late morning.

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

Barry is there trailer parking available? Im not going that far on 44k camelback without some weight to smooth it out.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully I can get home from work and grab a shower, maybe a quick nap, and be there by late morning.

How about you run by Galv-Tech and pick me up, 'ill ride with you. You'll have to wait until i'm loaded, chained down, and tarped. Then take me back to Galv-Tech when i'm ready to go, ok?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

How about you run by Galv-Tech and pick me up, 'ill ride with you. You'll have to wait until i'm loaded, chained down, and tarped. Then take me back to Galv-Tech when i'm ready to go, ok?

Absolutely

not, but kudos to your dispatcher for having you pre-planned so far in advance.

• Like 1

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great, if i'm anywhere in the area and can park a truck nearby i'm gonna try to stop in.

They offer valet parking.

100_3933.JPG?m=1314998094

I though you were kidding about GalvTech and being in Pittsburgh with the truck that day. I'd love to offer to help but I honestly won't know if or when I'll be able to make it until the morning of the show.

Jim

I was kidding, I have no idea where I might be then either. I could tell them I don't care where I go that week as long as it's nowhere near Pittsburgh, then i'd probably get a load going to Pittsburgh...usually works.

I was kidding, I have no idea where I might be then either. I could tell them I don't care where I go that week as long as it's nowhere near Pittsburgh, then i'd probably get a load going to Pittsburgh...usually works.

I think they teach that on day 1 at dispatch school.

Jim

• 2 months later...

You can unload inside the gates and park the trailer behind the arena or unload at our shop and drive the MH to the show...whatever you want to do! We are flexible!

Also, show news! We have Norm Benning coming to the show with his #57 NASCAR Truck Series race truck! He's the underdog that thrilled the crowd at Eldora, OH a few weeks ago!

bmodel_logo.png

maybe you can stop by and pick me up, like you did last year. I stood in the parking lot in the rain and sleet for 4 hours waiting...then it started to snow, and I left before it got too deep.

maybe you can stop by and pick me up, like you did last year. I stood in the parking lot in the rain and sleet for 4 hours waiting...then it started to snow, and I left before it got too deep.

it is getting deep! :icon_bs:

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

We have Norm Benning and his #57 NASCAR Truck Series race truck coming to the show this year! Also working on Blackie Watt and his restored Hemi Modified Coupe!

bmodel_logo.png

Just a reminder to those planning to attend...BMT group photo at 12N. Meet at the registration table at the entrance gate. If I remember correctly, there were a few members who missed the 2012 photo because they were BSing talking trucks.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Just a reminder to those planning to attend...BMT group photo at 12N. Meet at the registration table at the entrance gate. If I remember correctly, there were a few members who missed the photo because they were BSing talking trucks.

I resemble that remark.

Jim