Workin on the Superliner

Go to solution Solved by hatcity,

• 2 weeks later...

I got a new video of the Superliner uploaded to youtube, it was part of the music video production I was woring on earlier this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaImiK-1Hqo

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

the video is ready now, tey are trying to work out the distribution, once they get it all figured out Ill get a link to a couple of the sites and get them up here.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I just got a call today to possibly do another video in the next couple weeks, they may want me to do some driving in the video dressed as a double for the main character, I think I could get into this stuff.

Nice video, the truck looks awesome.

I just got a call today to possibly do another video in the next couple weeks, they may want me to do some driving in the video dressed as a double for the main character, I think I could get into this stuff.

Don't forget where you came from when you hit the big time, Mr Hollywood. :thumb:

• Like 2

Jim

Somehow I managed to not get everything I wanted on here and not notice. The song for the first video is available now on I tunes and amazon music, I'm sure elsewhere also. The song is by Rob Snyder and is called Ammo, if your a fan of the second amendment check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

OK folks, we shot the Music Video for The Black Lillies song Smokestack Lady this past weekend. I had a blast doing it and got some great footage of a Superliner getting chased by the cops, so in other words, smoke and speed in a big truck, COOL! I got to play the part of "stunt" double or driver as I called it so any scenes where the truck is moving its me, I wore a gopro on my head for some scenes so it was a point of view kinda thing.

Heres a link to the song, keep a look out for the video and if you havent ever heard of the Black Lillies check em out, Cruz and the rest of the band were super cool and some of the nicest people Ive met in a while and they are really in this for the music and the fans not the paycheck so they have my respect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ8IY80pp28&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLpY_XTxDd9d99xwG7OrsskYg09VSZ49mc

I'm driving but no face time in that one, I may be in the next one in the bar scene(depends on what they cut). I'm the stunt/driving double in the next video, I'll let you all know when I have a link. I appreciate all the comments on the truck, its definitely getting better, just takes time(and money,lack of sleep,etc).

• Like 1