Workin on the Superliner

Go to solution Solved by hatcity,

Vinny if we try we might be able to get you a set. What engine you got in there, endt 673?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Ha, I mean 676, I'm so tired!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

• 2 months later...

Yeah the std seat seems to be in the right position for me when its all the way down, this one rides about an inch lower with some air let out so its smooth. The pic is all the way down, neat for a pic but too low to drive with the flat steering wheel.

I appreciate the thumbs up on the truck im trying to keep it clean and simple. Brutus, get with Bill or John @ Winrock Truck Parts, 800-676-0052. It took Bill a little while to get those valve covers but he found em.

• Like 1

the truck was factory double frame, so I cut the outer frame in front of the suspension and moved that piece back with the trunnion so I only had to drill one rail then all I had to do was add a straight piece in the middle over the inner framerail, I havent gotten it done yet but thats all I need to do to finish the stretch, been busy and the matching frame is hard to find.