They're Disapeering:

i'd turn that picture right side up for you if I was home Vinny, but i'm behind the Lowes store in Oakland,Md. At least they have free wi-fi!

Tomorrow morning, you will be putting your wood back in your pants and a young, irresponsible driver will skid out of control into your truck. Stay near the trailer and there will be some cosmetic damage but thankfully, no injuries.

I'm not 100% sure about what your doing with the wood as my crystal balls are kinda small and fortunately,difficult to read.

• Like 1

Jim

Well I gotta say that the red R looks a lot worse with the picture right side up. I think the best bet woulda been to take the body from the green one and put it on the red one. But we can't save everything :blush:

I can say that the General is pretty sweet. I was dropping my siser off at softball practice yesterday and there was one sitting right there next to the ball field. I looked under it and the oil pan was big and long and there was no oil dripping from it so I guess it wasn't a good motor in it :whistling:

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I'm also sorry every time when I see some piece of old iron is off it's place where it was for years.

The only cure I know is to place that piece into my own yard.

And it's not 100% guarantee also.

Life has sad moments and we are forced to used to.

Regardless we like it or not.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012