How about some Macks from Vermont?

I thought pig manure was bad....it's more like roses than that stuff. Here is my son's RD 600 he learned how to drive when he was old enough to reach the pedalsattachicon.gif100_1913.JPGPoor old girl has seen her share of hard Vermont winters since 1981. Still runs like a top 237

I would rather smell pig manure. Fix the RD. :)

This topic was a great idea Tim. I was looking for a place to dump all those surplus "Likes" that I've accumulated.

Way to go......

Jim, I just gave you one....hope it helps! :)

The other day, one truck pulled over to undo the turnbuckles. Tailgate had come undone and a pile started forming at the back of his truck. I swung the boom over and whacked the tailgate so he could get the turnbuckle back on. Then loaded his "stuff" into his trailer. haven't seen one roll over yet, but with some of those drivers (Miami) it won't be long. Some use frameless trailers, some do not

Ed hope your boom was wearing it's personal protection equipment! That stuff should be labeled toxic! Frame less trailers dumps are more fun to watch take a nap....

Looks like the sister. Must have moved too many dozers with this one. Haha

attachicon.gifIMG_0617.JPG

I like the crank up roof vent and you think they would have put up the window when they parked it?

"Watch that child" - once I was about 20 I drove my BMW-320 in the city and came to a T-cross going to run left. I didn't want to make a full stop to cross the intersection fast. But when I looked left I saw a DM mixer of the same yellow color as on the picture. Of course I pressed my brakes immediately. Every time I drive that point I remembert that day. Just know, you may run a couple of monthes around the city here and see no one DM or any other dogged truck.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

i thought casellas CL had a e7 454 . i was at the there garage in mendon last yr using there scales and saw a couple new GU dump trucks along with CV and RD models. Markowitz has a CL 733 with cummins power for a lowboy tractor . and several RD and CV Dump trucks

i thought casellas CL had a e7 454 . i was at the there garage in mendon last yr using there scales and saw a couple new GU dump trucks along with CV and RD models. Markowitz has a CL 733 with cummins power for a lowboy tractor . and several RD and CV Dump trucks

Well I could be wrong but I thought it was a E9 like Mcdonald's CL. I'll have to ask the mech. here in Coventry.

"Watch that child" - once I was about 20 I drove my BMW-320 in the city and came to a T-cross going to run left. I didn't want to make a full stop to cross the intersection fast. But when I looked left I saw a DM mixer of the same yellow color as on the picture. Of course I pressed my brakes immediately. Every time I drive that point I remembert that day. Just know, you may run a couple of monthes around the city here and see no one DM or any other dogged truck.

Vlad, it's a good thing you have a couple "dogged" trucks in your part of Russia to help spread the word of the Mack and I'm glad you like the Vermont landscape and trucks here. A couple more Vermont trucks working in April 2012 Interstate 91 northpost-426-0-09290200-1363556976_thumb.jpgpost-426-0-07509300-1363557059_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Omer Choquette bought this DMM last year and put this cat body on itattachicon.gif100_1922.JPGOmer helped build Interstate 91 back in the day and still is active in construction.

This DMM was a mixer in FL and Omer brought it home and gave it a redoattachicon.gif100_1923.JPG

I like that one,Tim! I rather drive that,than the POS "Oh Deere" I run! :twothumbsup::mack1:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I like that one,Tim! I rather drive that,than the POS "Oh Deere" I run! :twothumbsup::mack1:

I think it was a great idea using an old DMM to make a hauler out of it. Would like to see some pics. of your Oh Deere!

So its not feldspar up in Brandon but poopola.

10 4 0n poopola! Here is Troy Vermont's old bucket truck that Bubba purchased a couple years agopost-426-0-07510700-1363706548_thumb.jpg

• Like 1