New Guy ( with a ton of MACKS )

MNL Truck Sales

Looks like he hasn't been on here since a couple days after he joined.

There have been several persons join, shoot an ad, and then leave. There should be a rule for new members that they cannot post until after 10 or 20 replies. Another forum I belong to has this rule. After you join, you must make 20 replies before you can start your own post/topic.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I don't believe that's a 44K camelback.

Did you ever notice their ads,EVERYTHING has 44K camelback,Jake! :loldude: Its almost like MACK never made anything smaller (to these people)! I never realized some of the (former)freight hauling trucks as we know, had such heavy axles on them!! HMMMMMMMM???????

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Did you ever notice their ads,EVERYTHING has 44K camelback,Jake! :loldude: Its almost like MACK never made anything smaller (to these people)! I never realized some of the (former)freight hauling trucks as we know, had such heavy axles on them!! HMMMMMMMM???????

I thought that too! i like when they say" Completely gone through" i'm pretty sure that means more than spraypaint and zip ties!.....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Yep, and it appears that a 237=E7 350, a 300=E7 350, and an E7 350=427 or 460.

• Like 1

Jake

Never seen so many10-15 yr old road truck with only 100K miles on them? Wow, is every truck in the south like that?? Rust free and never driven? Bought new and parked in the barn?

Sadly, they don't do what "we" like them to do with Macks, but on the other hand everyone must have a job. I can't fault them for that. I know that is not what most would like to hear.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

This is a antique 'ish Mack collector forum we dont need bussiness's specializing in exporting of our favorite trucks, Bye

And Vinny , heres you a U model they have. http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=3744791&dlr=1&pcid=2001000102

Export Special

Ha-ha, dammit, that's a good one Jay- i'd use up all my likes on this one post if I could.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

• 3 weeks later...