As with everything,work interferes,but I've been slowly gathering up stuff to start working on it.Had a guy lined up to paint it,but that fizzled out.Got an extra hood that still had the Liberty decals so I could get them copied,that was a major hurdle.That and finding the right sized Double Eagle sleeper to match the original,got that too,I'll get it done someday.

How's the back/shoulder feelin' these days Mike? Haven't heard you mention much about it lately(or have I been slack'n?)

Well I ain't happy with it,I don't know if it didn't heal right or if I keep it from completely healing,but it's not 100% by far,maybe it never will be.Somedays are better than others.My arm wrestling days are definately over.

if you get the decal redone, I'll be interested in a set. they're still good for model and nice for the years but will need to be replaced if I repaint the truck but not in a near future. another project on the things to do!

I'll let you know when I get them done.Terry T found the hood for me in a junkyard in IN.The decals are real nice on it so should be able to copy them easily.

• 1 month later...