The split was 186 Super-Liner II (RW 613) and 64 Ultra-Liner (MH 613). They were used as a special promotion to introduce the Super-Liner II, Family 10 E9 V8, and T2090 transmission. The entire production was sold out before the production run began. They were all model year 1985- ordered in late 1984 and early 1985 for delivery in 1985. (there were 26 made with the 1070B transmission for deleviery in Canada)

MackTucks4 - send me the last 4 of the VIN (PM) and your email and I can check the database for to see if it was built as a Magnum.

The white Magnum belongs to Chris Lee in Maryland. It was built as a Magnum. Chris chose to interpret his truck in his own way when he restored it.

I have an article written for Double Clutch magazine on the Magnum's schduled for publication late this summer.

PM sent

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

• 2 weeks later...

The split was 186 Super-Liner II (RW 613) and 64 Ultra-Liner (MH 613). They were used as a special promotion to introduce the Super-Liner II, Family 10 E9 V8, and T2090 transmission. The entire production was sold out before the production run began. They were all model year 1985- ordered in late 1984 and early 1985 for delivery in 1985. (there were 26 made with the 1070B transmission for deleviery in Canada)

MackTucks4 - send me the last 4 of the VIN (PM) and your email and I can check the database for to see if it was built as a Magnum.

The white Magnum belongs to Chris Lee in Maryland. It was built as a Magnum. Chris chose to interpret his truck in his own way when he restored it.

I have an article written for Double Clutch magazine on the Magnum's schduled for publication late this summer.

i wish someone would do one for the libertys

Here is the Beautiful white one....

IMG_6061.JPG

But he has his turn signals on backwards, makes me think about dogs being backwards on mirrors and flaps. If he doesn't want em to have that side light I'll take em.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

The side lights on the turn signals light up the MAGNUM at night- looks real nice. It was done intentionally.

I figured just not into it that's just me, I spent a bunch of money and killed a lot of time getting a pair of nice turn signals I'm gonna put em on like they are supposed to be.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

i have mixed feelings on this turn signal thing. i like the factory light yet due to age they had to be replaced. so i but on the square LED lights i like the look but yet think they need to be level to match the grill of the truck, seeing steve's rw in NY got me thinking about going to just a round light with the side marker on the fender working. any opp.

Ray, after I mounted mine I thought the same thing...I experimented with putting different size washers between the light housing and the bottom rubber...leveled them right up and I love the way they look!

attachicon.gifRW613_0405.JPG

thats what I did orginally to make mine level then but black rev around the base, looked for the rubber gaskets closes thing I found were of a KW t800. KW said I had to buy the hole light that they did'nt sale them separately

• 2 weeks later...