Autocars

RFCDrum

Good shots Joey. C & A 5 was P And K's I believe, The Scinto truck was the show truck that was the sister to the other one? I didn't know it burned up. What's the deal with the magnetic signs for Earthco? I'm sure it has something to do with which jobs you are on I guess? The Reuther Materials truck was a heavy beast.

Rob

Gotta say rob you know wat your talkin bout!!! #5 was pk truck and yes #10.. Scinto or scinta?? He was always at shows.burned up!! On rt 46 in front of park west diner in w paterson You know how they run bat cables from right side to left it rubbed thru fuel crossover and you know wat that is.. Steel braided .. Someone told where truck is can't remember now.. I had pix gone now nuttin left even cab shield melted

Oh no shit that sucks. Did Chuckie buy the Western Star from (I can't think of their name I know he has the Autocar from them from North Bergen they were painted black and blue or did Anthony Beites buy it. I know it was a heavy tandem with 52 rears .

He has no western stars. I don't know which one from n Bergen .. It's not BTO (Joey Passaro) from secaucus you mean??

Yes BTO I thought they were from North Bergen. I'm pretty sure then Anthony has their Western Star tandem. Did not know the Autocar was originally Veneiro's.They must have put a ton of money into her after they got it from them as their stuff is usually well used.

I hate workin on that truck!! We'll leave it at pretty well used... Now that's the tilt nose I'm talking bout.. Bto sold the dk recently. I don't know who got it though. I remember when they bought it think like 87 or 88 beautiful truck was white w black n red stripes.

Does anyone remember Donald Tedesco Autocars? They where blue like Yanuzzies trucks and said Mighty Marie on the front bumper, dam I sure wish I took pictures back then (1960's) The poor guy lost everything cause of back taxs or somethin and wound up goin bad, he would come around the shop every now and then back in the 70's for a days pay, he was a good man

BULLHUSK

BTO Enterprises...owned by Joey Passaro Is still TRUCKIN !! Still running 2 Western stars.. Joe sr.. Recently retired and Joseph A Passaro.. Aka(Jr.) ( don't think he likes that no more) is running the trucks now... They are very special people to me.. I've known them a long time!! Here's a bit of trivia.... Anyone know wat B T O stands for??

BTO Enterprises...owned by Joey Passaro Is still TRUCKIN !! Still running 2 Western stars.. Joe sr.. Recently retired and Joseph A Passaro.. Aka(Jr.) ( don't think he likes that no more) is running the trucks now... They are very special people to me.. I've known them a long time!! Here's a bit of trivia.... Anyone know wat B T O stands for??

Bachman Turner Overdrive?

Well there you go. He wasn't bashful was he? I would expect that from the dump trucking world as all of us that have been involved were all completely off our rockers and still are. It's like the mob once you get in you are always drawn back to the family. LOL.