Autocars

RFCDrum

My Autocar Dump is up for sale.

rebuilt drive line, updated to 1/2 round joints. #1 shaft is brand new along with all bolt on yokes, new carrier bearing, new slip joints and new jack shaft between the drives.

4 new battery's

3406B cat w/ jakes, 8spd LL O/D. mains and rods checked and are very good, not even through first layer.

18' Bibeau body w/ air gate and Richards tarper w/ new tarp.

rear drives are 1st time caps @ 100%, front drives have 2 virgins and 2 1st time caps @50%. Fronts are @ 60%

lots of money invested, starting different work.

Seen this in Texoma,Ok this morning. Missed the R700 and a Superdog singled out. Photo sucks, Had a better one and damn cam showed it on screen till it clicked then got the damn bowtie next to it. for sale

post-8266-0-19423200-1373305649_thumb.jp

• Like 2

400 Cummins with 3 stage Jake, 8LL, 58 rears on 65 Hendrickson, Steelfab body. This was originally owned by Gennaro from North Bergen, NJ. It was one of two trucks that just sat in their shop rarely used. George Stoddard bought it and it had only 5 or 10 thousand miles on her. He sold it last year my friend Chet is driving her he works part time for Urban Farms as well as doing his own stuff.

Rob

WOW !! That is one nice lookin A-Car!!!

BULLHUSK

Autocars are gettin hard to find so buy em up now, cause before ya know it there gonna be like the Brockways!

BULLHUSK

PS I'm lookin for a nice one, they are one of my fav er fav trucks an I don't own one!

There was a guy up here with probably 100. Now probably are new petes. but there are still a few.

• Like 1

Matt