Autocars

RFCDrum

Some Autocar Parts trucks at a local construction yard. They had a lot of Autocars back in the day, and they did not hold up well for them, most of them rooted near the top of the windshield

jdm68_zps8d25ab40.jpg

jdm223_zps79c27572.jpg

What I meant by the roof rot, I bet you can stick your arm trough the gap

jdm441_zps28be56d1.jpg

jdm504_zpsf5ab73d9.jpg

• Like 1

-Mike

hmm you have nice collection of beautiful trucks.. I love all of them specially that black one.. because that is looking more unique... specially the wheels and other things on the truck is looking very nice. Thanks for sharing the photos and please keep sharing.

Nice pic, I had a White Mustang single akle dump in the mid 60's in mint condtion, was a very dependable truck.

White Motors made some realy great trucks! White ,Reo ,Diamond-T Autocar an Sterling and then Volvo destroyed them! Thanks again A-Hole Volvo!

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

I hear ya' Ernie! geez,when I was a kid,you couldn't throw a cat without hitting a 4000 White in South Jersey! damn things were everywhere! LOL!...............................Mark

post-5836-0-63816700-1371951353_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

White Motors made some realy great trucks! White ,Reo ,Diamond-T Autocar an Sterling and then Volvo destroyed them! Thanks again A-Hole Volvo!

BULLHUSK

They were good trucks, how about those bubble cab Whites there must a been a billon a those!!

Ernie DS