Celli Trucking Co.-A Chicago Legend

On 9/8/2019 at 1:28 PM, Cincykate said:

Do you remember Chip and Al that Mr. Celli sold Bulkmatic to?

Sorry for the long absence here. I do remember Gene telling me about those guys and how he knew they were going to make a go of BULKMATIC,because they would climb into the tankers and clean the leftover flour with scrapers,when they first started working for him at a young age.

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi! I hope this reinvigorates this thread.  I married into the Celli family, and my husband and I will be adding another Celli boy to the family lineage in September.    I would love to get the little guy a CTC model truck to display in his nursery, or some old newspaper articles to frame, that talk about  CTC or Eugene, Emil, Bob, or any of the rest of the crew.  Can any of you point me in the right direction to find anything like this? 

• Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 7:51 PM, Mrs.Celli said:

Hi! I hope this reinvigorates this thread.  I married into the Celli family, and my husband and I will be adding another Celli boy to the family lineage in September.    I would love to get the little guy a CTC model truck to display in his nursery, or some old newspaper articles to frame, that talk about  CTC or Eugene, Emil, Bob, or any of the rest of the crew.  Can any of you point me in the right direction to find anything like this? 

Just saw one listed on Ebay 

Mrs. Celli. Glad to have you aboard. Those Celli trucks made me into the Mack nut I am today. In Wheeling Illinois, while waiting for the school bus in the morning,   I would see the Celli B-42 Mack gaser dumps and the B-61 tractor trailer dumps almost daily. They sure made my day. I missed out on seeing the many R models and CH models Celli had as I moved to Connecticut after the Navy. 57 BCR has posted several great Celli pictures on this sight. Feel free to post any old Celli pics that you may have. We would all enjoy them. Eugene Celli was quite the innovator.

Edited by james j neiweem
  • Like 1