Reuhlz

Truck Movies

So I did a little back to back movie watching this weekend: Convoy and then Smokey and the Bandit.

So I went to the local choke and puke on Sunday for brunch and got to thinkin' is there any better trucker movies that could top those? So let me what you think is the best trucker movie dontcha know. Come on.

Drew

Duel was my favorite.

Convoy is my #1 followed by Mad max road warrior and maximum overdrive,

• Like 1

I'd probably have to pick Convoy as my favorite with the first Smokey and the Bandit as second. I like them all simply because of the "cast" and some of the actors are pretty good too. I think I've seen them all except for Highballin'.

I used to watch Cannon Ball onTV when I was a kid, Two guys drivin a CO GMC Cannon Ball!!

• Like 1

the movie itself is pretty lame,but Moonfire has some great Mack footage,beautiful blue RS700 with a Mercury sleeper and a real nice FS700 V8 powered single axle. Smokey & the Bandit II is pretty good,too.

Convoy, Convoy, Convoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, Black Dog, the first two Smokey & the Bandit White line fever etc are all pretty good! Oh yeh seeing as I'm Aussie Mad Max I & II are up there also! Shit, there ain't been a bad movie about truckin' has there?

Oh yeh, I forgot Duel "classic"

Duel and Convoy and what was that movie with John Wanye getting crushed in a Jaguar by two Macks in an alley, of course The Duke walked away.

Its a toss up...........Duel,Moonfire,Highballin'...........OK,Moonfire it is! :SMOKIE-LFT:post-510-0-15932900-1361798434_thumb.jpgpost-510-0-70062100-1361798573_thumb.jpg

Duel ,Convoy, White line fever ,Smokey and the bandit .

by the way I was watching the DEER-HUNTER last night and you see R.DeNiro with is MACK cap

passing a BROCKWAY from the right side !! pretty Brockway !!

George Raft could.I read somewhere Jerry Reed did some of the driving too.

I have most of the movies, and enjoy them all. Can't really pinpoint one as best. Just depends on my mood.

George Raft could.I read somewhere Jerry Reed did some of the driving too.

Not to mention the late,great Charles "Chuck" Napier of Moonfire fame (& drivin' the RV for the "Good 'Ol Boys" in the Blues Brothers)!

• Like 1

I wonder what actors could really drive a truck???

Sonny & Will could,I seen 'em do it on TV :loldude: !

• Like 1

Agree with all above.

Moonfire was probably not translated into Russian. Will try to find it in the net.

thought Bandits trucks had a 3406 Cat in it? thats why Jerry Reed wears a Cat hat? dunno, Charles Napier could drive, he did some grindin on that old quadbox in Moonfire tho haha. think he drove truck in some of the Dukes of Hazzard episodes to.