Truck Movies

Reuhlz

• 3 weeks later...

My seven year old loves Maximum Overdrive. He watches it on DVD and on you tube clips. He pestered me to draw the goblin on the front of the Western Star. He loves the Detroit in it.Glued it to his Pete. Also another cool truck movie I have on DVD Road Games with Stacy Keach and Jamie Lee Curtis. That big Aussie Merc with the V10 in her is awesome.

Cheers, Rob

post-8724-0-62999200-1365372407_thumb.jp

post-8724-0-61205400-1365372428_thumb.jp

• Like 2

High Ballin' with Jerry Reed, Wages of Fear about nitro haulers in South America and The Red Ball Express WWII trucker keeping up with Patton. TV Cannon Ball , BJ and the Baear and Movin On

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

High Ballin' with Jerry Reed, Wages of Fear about nitro haulers in South America and The Red Ball Express WWII trucker keeping up with Patton. TV Cannon Ball , BJ and the Baear and Movin On

I saw this BJ and the Bear looking truck somewhere last week, I don't remember exactly where it was. Saw it coming and grabbed the camera, almost too late to get a picture.

post-1374-0-83907900-1365963885_thumb.jp

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I saw this BJ and the Bear looking truck somewhere last week, I don't remember exactly where it was. Saw it coming and grabbed the camera, almost too late to get a picture.

attachicon.gifimg_5042.jpg

I saw the BJ KW and the Movin on units at a show a few years ago, Think it was the show in Winchester VA. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

There was a guy featured on that American Trucker TV show that is restoring Will & Sonnys KW and the BJ truck, from Wisconsin i think?.................................................Mark

post-5836-0-33584200-1366068985.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

attachicon.gifimg_5042.jpg

:SMOKIE-LFT: That guy's from up in my area, He brokers for Robinson Transport in Harrow. He's a Great Lakes Truck Club Member, I seen him at a couple of the club events last year.

:SMOKIE-LFT: That guy's from up in my area, He brokers for Robinson Transport in Harrow. He's a Great Lakes Truck Club Member, I seen him at a couple of the club events last year.

Bad Dog,maybe you know the name of the company that runs some really sharp cabover KW's i think its Earl something? transport,all black with red stripes,really nice looking trucks,i see a lot of them pulling flatbeds,i believe they are from Canada,just never seen one up close to see where from. All the trucks i've seen have stainless wind deflectors on the cab corners....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Bad Dog,maybe you know the name of the company that runs some really sharp cabover KW's i think its Earl something? transport,all black with red stripes,really nice looking trucks,i see a lot of them pulling flatbeds,i believe they are from Canada,just never seen one up close to see where from. All the trucks i've seen have stainless wind deflectors on the cab corners....................................Mark

:SMOKIE-LFT: Earl Paddock He runs a similar paint scheme as my Superliner has. Yes he has some sharp looking iron.

• 2 weeks later...