Truck Movies

Reuhlz

I don't know about the "real" truck in Smokey,coulda just added the sound i guess,but this one was at the ATHS show in Colfax,NC last year,supposed to be an exact replica of Snowmans truck it has an NTC-350 Cummins,13 Speed,and i believe 3:55 rears................................Mark

post-5836-0-42636200-1361841802_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-56750900-1361841832_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I always thought the ole girl had a Cat. but hell sounds change so much. still think it was a great sounding truck. Hell till I read the specs on the duck I thought it had a detroit.

1 Convoy followed by SMokey and the Bandit 1. I never cared for the other 2. Black dog. I never really saw Duel and always seem to miss it when they play it now. Just like Maximum over drive.

There was a black and white movie where at least twelve drivers were racing to see who could make the most loads. The prize was a thin bar of gold and they were driving 6 wheel dumps. I think White Mustangs. Has anyone ever seen this movie? Gotta see it again on Netflix! Here is Fullfuel01's movie truck from Death Racepost-426-0-86705200-1362175517_thumb.jpg

Does anybody remember Hijack?

I thought this was a pretty good movie, starred David Janssen and Keenan Wynn.

Ron

Have that one on DVD,found it and Moonfire on the same tape in the dollar discount rack!................................Mark

Strangest trucking movie i think i ever saw is "Deadhead Miles" really strange! i like this part,when he knocks the truck out of gear,lets go of the wheel,the sound of the other guy screaming is priceless!....................................Mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WySgGRAWHZI

:SMOKIE-LFT: I'd have to say Smokey and the Bandit is my favorite' then after that comes High Ballin with Jerry Reed and Peter Fonda. White Line Fever is a good one too. and for my favorite tv series would have to be Movin On.

Have that one on DVD,found it and Moonfire on the same tape in the dollar discount rack!................................Mark

Forgot about Hijack, I have it on a VHS tape. Never seen Moonfire, i'll have to check it out.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

cant remember the movie, was it robert blake and diane cannon or how ever you spell there names, they had a GMC. called it grey ghost?

Pretty sure that was called "Coast to Coast" or something like that?...................................Mark

• Like 1

Strangest trucking movie i think i ever saw is "Deadhead Miles" really strange! i like this part,when he knocks the truck out of gear,lets go of the wheel,the sound of the other guy screaming is priceless!....................................Mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WySgGRAWHZI

I never saw all of "Deadhead Miles" but of the parts i seen i like when the truck brakes down and that guy dressed in black shows up in that old black dodge and tells him "diesel not like gas you can run down hill against the compression without some bodies going to pay the price"

I still love the Road Warrior and he is shifting the quad box in that R. What was the movie Jerry Reid did later on I think it was filmed in Canada and he was driving a Kenworth Coe with spoke wheels and a 903 Cummins I believe?

RFC

I still love the Road Warrior and he is shifting the quad box in that R. What was the movie Jerry Reid did later on I think it was filmed in Canada and he was driving a Kenworth Coe with spoke wheels and a 903 Cummins I believe?

RFC

Highballin, I believe?

Jake

• 2 weeks later...

I was watching the new Godzilla with Matthew Broderick with my seven year old(were big Godzilla fans) on TV and I forgot about the scene with Stavola Contracting bringing in their RD tandems and dumping loads of fish in the middle of Manhattan. Just a cool scene.

Cheers, Rob