My main truck

RFCDrum

Yea the biggest thing with them to get more power without turbo was intake and exhaust. It always ran good but some things with Ford I wasn't completely impressed with. I might have a more recent pic.

Rob

I got a custom 3 inch stainless Y pipe coming off of the manifolds going into 4 inch with a Gibson straight thru muffler. I have a aluminum venturi on the air cleaner and some other stuff. It runs decent and sounds good.

All right 2stack my F350 when I brought it home form Breakey Ford in Walton NY. I got every option. 7.3, 5 speed 4.10 rear xlt lariat interior in blue.

Cheers,Rob

Very nice truck Rob. A true 4 door and great power. Here is my 1991 1 ton bought it newpost-426-0-62129000-1362443869_thumb.jpgThen sold it in 1999 to by this 1ton

post-426-0-82519500-1362443937.jpgI've always liked ford.

• Like 1

I'm in love with your old 4 door one ton! My dad had a couple of '89's with 302's and 5 speeds in them when I was a kid. It's what I learned how to drive in. I always liked the hub caps and the chrome strip down the side. Just looked like it was built to work. How much did a truck like that set you back in '89?

Jake

You know in 89 that type of pickup was an oddity in Bergen county. Not many guys had one. I gotta think. I know I saved 3 grand going to Breakey. I remember, $22,000.00 no money down $400.00 per month. That was a lot of money back then. I'll take a new pic today. Mack1928 those trucks are in really good shape. The green 1954 looks similar to mine. I guess the 2500 has a DT in it?. That Chevy is in good shape.

Cheers, Rob

You know in 89 that type of pickup was an oddity in Bergen county. Not many guys had one. I gotta think. I know I saved 3 grand going to Breakey. I remember, $22,000.00 no money down $400.00 per month. That was a lot of money back then. I'll take a new pic today. Mack1928 those trucks are in really good shape. The green 1954 looks similar to mine. I guess the 2500 has a DT in it?. That Chevy is in good shape.

Cheers, Rob

The green 1954 is my favorite little truck that truck when we bought had 60k original miles and u could eat off the floor zero rust was a local guys pride and joy who bought it brand new its a shame we converted it into a snow truck and gave it the death sentence but it's getting sandblasted and painted our color this spring, the s2500 was an old Nassau county truck with a dt and straight 7 spd fun to drive sold her last year just to far gone to fix up again and the Chevy is a 454 4spd with a/c 5500 original miles was a brush fire truck it's like a little time capsel so much fun to drive!

The green 1954 is my favorite little truck that truck when we bought had 60k original miles and u could eat off the floor zero rust was a local guys pride and joy who bought it brand new its a shame we converted it into a snow truck and gave it the death sentence but it's getting sandblasted and painted our color this spring, the s2500 was an old Nassau county truck with a dt and straight 7 spd fun to drive sold her last year just to far gone to fix up again and the Chevy is a 454 4spd with a/c 5500 original miles was a brush fire truck it's like a little time capsel so much fun to drive!

The old Internationals were great and your Chevy is awesome. My Dad had a 1975 4 door with a 454 that I got into trouble with a school but it was worth it.post-426-0-69345200-1362485934_thumb.jpgnot a great shot of it but where we would all stop before school.

Who are these three retards? Me on the left ready to drop dead. Was working for a full year straight from beginning to end on the Rt 4 and 17 project in Paramus. Was working 6 days basically non stop. I lost almost 40 lbs (maybe it was the prescription speed I was on) oh did I say that? I told Leslie Demarino I'll take all the work you can give me. It was when I just got divorced from my 1st wife. I had a lot of bills. Got everything paid off pretty quickly though. Was also paving in between the New State Thruway for Yonkers too. Was a busy time.

Cheers, Rob

Who are these three retards? Me on the left ready to drop dead. Was working for a full year straight from beginning to end on the Rt 4 and 17 project in Paramus. Was working 6 days basically non stop. I lost almost 40 lbs (maybe it was the prescription speed I was on) oh did I say that? I told Leslie Demarino I'll take all the work you can give me. It was when I just got divorced from my 1st wife. I had a lot of bills. Got everything paid off pretty quickly though. Was also paving in between the New State Thruway for Yonkers too. Was a busy time.

Cheers, Rob

Forgot the pic

post-8724-0-21928900-1362873323_thumb.jp

• Like 1

The old Internationals were great and your Chevy is awesome. My Dad had a 1975 4 door with a 454 that I got into trouble with a school but it was worth it.attachicon.gifimage0-062.jpgnot a great shot of it but where we would all stop before school.

WOW! Tim,thats a real "blast from the past" been a LONG time since i've seen a set of gold center Cragar "super tricks" on anything!,i remember it was also "cool" to put T/A exaust splitters on a Camaro,good friend of mine in H.S. had a Z-28 almost identical to that one,only he had a "K-40" CB antenna on the decklid had to be like the "Bandit" lol! thanks for posting,really brought a smile to my face!..........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

All right 2stack my F350 when I brought it home form Breakey Ford in Walton NY. I got every option. 7.3, 5 speed 4.10 rear xlt lariat interior in blue.

Cheers,Rob

NICE PICKUP, BUT I LIKE THE F250 4WD STEPSIDE WITH THE PLOW VINTAGE 65-66 IN THE BACKROUND. I KNEW A BODY SHOP WHERE I GREW UP IN KEARNY NEW JERSEY, CHICK'S AUTO BODY TO BE EXACT, JOHN HAD A 66 F250 4WD STEPSIDE WITH A NO-MAR WRECKER IN THE PICKUP BED AND A SNOWPLOW. HAD AN EXTRA LEAF OR TWO "LIFT KIT" AND OVERSIZED TIRES ON IT THAT LOOKED HUGE FOR THAT TIME. THE TRUCK WAS AWESOME LOOKING! IT WAS LETTERED AND STRIPED BY AL SINIUTA (mentioned in another stream). TRUCK WAS EVENTUALLY SOLD TO MORAN TOWING ALSO IN KEARNY. DAVE USED IT FOR QUITE A WHILE.

NICE PICKUP, BUT I LIKE THE F250 4WD STEPSIDE WITH THE PLOW VINTAGE 65-66 IN THE BACKROUND. I KNEW A BODY SHOP WHERE I GREW UP IN KEARNY NEW JERSEY, CHICK'S AUTO BODY TO BE EXACT, JOHN HAD A 66 F250 4WD STEPSIDE WITH A NO-MAR WRECKER IN THE PICKUP BED AND A SNOWPLOW. HAD AN EXTRA LEAF OR TWO "LIFT KIT" AND OVERSIZED TIRES ON IT THAT LOOKED HUGE FOR THAT TIME. THE TRUCK WAS AWESOME LOOKING! IT WAS LETTERED AND STRIPED BY AL SINIUTA (mentioned in another stream). TRUCK WAS EVENTUALLY SOLD TO MORAN TOWING ALSO IN KEARNY. DAVE USED IT FOR QUITE A WHILE.

Bbob that's actually older. It was a 62. It had the 292 V8 with the crossover exhaust between the manifolds. We put diffs from a 72 "highboy" in it. The truck had the 4 speed. We also ran straight pipes on it. My father sold it with the property 2 years ago. It was a good yard/plow truck.

Cheers, Rob