Wrecked V8 Superliner on Craigslist:

My dad looked at it and agrees that a dump rolled over on it. He seen it happen and avoided it happening to him many times when people tell you to dump next to that flimsy freighliner with a frameless dump and next thing you know FLOP!

I'm going by the fact everything looks swept back in a way. Could be logs though. I know loggers all too well! LMAO!!!!

I've been around dump trailers long enough to know laying it over won't do that much damage. It looks like it was in motion when that occured. I've also seen roll overs that just tagged the cab but never touched the bumper or rims. It's all in how its lands and what the ground was like.

True,but what happened during the recovery? That plays a big part on the outcome of the damage done.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

If that's the case remind me to never call that recovery company! WOW!

No kidding! I've seen trucks that weren't too bad (on they're side),turn into junk from people that didn't know how to upright them,or just didn't care.Now I'm not saying thats what happened here,but it could........................................loader coming around a pile with bucket part way up,speculation,speculation!!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA