Welcome to the New BigMackTrucks.com

Barry

My name is Paul Van Scott.

I recently purchased a B67T contour cab single axle tractor. My intention is to disassemble and restore this truck to original spec, although I may seek advice for a higher speed rear end ratio. The plan is to use this truck, and I have gotten an old Fontaine single axle, fixed neck low boy trailer to pull.

There are enough old toys around my house to keep the Mack employed - my family and I also own a restored Willys 4x4 pickup, an Oliver HG-42 crawler tractor, a Ford Golden Jubilee tractor, an old Case tractor and various implements to move around. We are in the building business, so I am sure that we should be able to find a lot of loads to move for "business" purposes too.

Although the Mack is all original now (the truck had just one freight company owner), I intend to add maxi brakes, and as I said, I think I will look for more highway speed. The loads I will pull are quite light and the TRD72 duplex, I believe, has plenty of low gear.

Barry, I sure could use Owner's and Service manuals. Please contact me at vanscottbuilders@rochester.rr.com at your earliest convenience to set up an ongoing account for these manuals, and the long list of parts to come!

Thanks for the Site,

Paul Van Scott

Hey everyone, Ray Johnson from Philadelphia, Pa. :) Barry, you did one hell of a job. :thumb: Sorry we missed you at Macungie this year,we came up on Sunday morning and most of the vendors had left or were packing up to leave. Anyway, great job, I made the jump from BMT to this site. Still hauling containers part-time off the piers in Philly to the rail yard for delivery to the midwest and Canada in my old CH.

Hey Ray! Long time no see! Ya know, you are one of the founding fathers of BMT too! Glad you made it over to join us!! :thumb:

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I am going to close & pin this topic so everyone can start their own introduction threads. You are invited to reply to another members intro & welcome them to the forums, but please, only one member intro per thread. Tell us a little about you, your truck(s) and any other hobbies you enjoy! Lets get to know everyone...

Thanks,

Barry

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK