In need of Mack trucks and mack parts.

luigiestrada

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or anti-pathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

Or in this case, rusty old trucks...

I'm not "bitter" but I do like my guns,religion and rusty old trucks!What do you care,it's my right in this country to "cling" to what I damn well please.If you don't like it,don't let the door hit you in the rear!!!

• Like 1

I'm not "bitter" but I do like my guns,religion and rusty old trucks!What do you care,it's my right in this country to "cling" to what I damn well please.If you don't like it,don't let the door hit you in the rear!!!

There we go big dog! Well said.

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Throughout the duration of this thread not once did any of the members of this site use racial or derogatory remarks based on sex,color, race, or creed. That was until your post. I think it shows a lack of respect and understanding of the topic and comments from both sides of the debate. It's not surprising a comment like this would be made by you, given the fact that you typically like to stir the pot then leave only to come back and start all over again.

In regards to the topic at hand if someone, no matter who it, comes here asking for help, someone here is always willing to give them a hand. That is of course not the case if the person asking for help wants to fight, bicker, lie, and claim "mr. Big balls" award of the year. Both parties know where they stand, with that being said, there is no need for someone to insult members as this forum as being "good ole boys" and from the "holler". A lot of us are educated or uneducated and come from many different backgrounds but always lend a hand and answers question. You might not like the answers given so be prepared but they should always be helpful, respectful, and opinionated.

I might not always agree with what someone will post on here but I respect the fact that they are entitled to there opinion and I will, from time to time, give my opinion as well. Either way it's always in a respectful and decent manner with no need from derogatory terms to get my point across.

Well said!.............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Lost what? I'm not here to win a trophy lol? I'm stating my opinions not to start some type of who has the right answer?? I just joined this website yesterday and I guess I didn't do my research that if I was from south of the border(Latin America) Africa, or the Middle East that I didn't have the right to even think about owning a mack truck. Like everything else in this world guys money talks, and fortunately I will have a smile on my face every time I buy a Mack truck, as a matter of fact I will share with you guys what my company does for the Mack industry we restore all our trucks when they get to my store. So keep on doing what you do and you should not treat new people the way you guys treated me or they will run away from your website. @paul I'm not running anywhere, why should I run? I didn't do anything wrong guy.

The store is in Guatemala it's called Estrada Truck parts. We have 7 branches in Guatemala and one store in Nicaragua we mostly export all the Mack trucks that we get to Nicaragua which has high demand of Mack trucks because of the roads and Guatemala had a demand for Freightliners with Detroit. We buy running and no running trucks and we try to save all the ones that we can some trucks are not capable to make it out of the states for different reasons, I have a 2005 granite at the moment that we purchased with a bill if sale and can't leave the country because we can obtain a title for it for x reasons. I would love for the truck to make out with one piece but unfortunately it will have to be broke down into parts. I have a respect for all the trucks that the company obtains. I will post some pictures as soon as I get a chance.

We must be doing something right with 10,335 members.

I am ashamed, and embarrassed at how everyone has acted in this thread. I have sold many Macks to exporters over the years. I wasn't aware that it made me a bad person. Live and learn. -Brad

I am apalled at the attitude displayed here by a small number of members. It's just proven what i've often wondered about alot of guys here, the replys they make, the things they say. I'm not a member because I think you are all a great bunch of blokes, I'm here for the love of Mack.

kindest regards Jeff.

• Like 2

I am apalled at the attitude displayed here by a small number of members. It's just proven what i've often wondered about alot of guys here, the replys they make, the things they say. I'm not a member because I think you are all a great bunch of blokes, I'm here for the love of Mack.

kindest regards Jeff.

Well,i'm here for the trucks AND the people.The people with the same interest and beliefs as I have that made this a once great country.(and could be again)

• Like 2