In need of Mack trucks and mack parts.

luigiestrada

I would appreciate it if you didn't call me any names, I manage to not single anyone out and insult anyone in anyway way or fashion I stayed curtious to my replies and stated my opinions is a respectful way I don't come to this forum to start any type of argument.

My opinion is this. I would rather it stay and go to a collector that (IS GOING TO USE IT) WEATHER REBUILD OR PARTS. Unlike sitting in a field with 100 others with trees going thru them and rusted beyond repair. No sense in collecting them just to let them rot so they do not go to some place that is going to actually use them.

So we're making fools of our selves because we are standing up fro something instead of just sitting and watching.

Your not allowed to stand up for your beliefs in this day and age,don't they teach you anything in school???You have to lay down and obey to what others want,and be generous and cater to their needs and wants no matter how you feel about it.... :blink:

• Like 2

My opinion is this. I would rather it stay and go to a collector that (IS GOING TO USE IT) WEATHER REBUILD OR PARTS. Unlike sitting in a field with 100 others with trees going thru them and rusted beyond repair. No sense in collecting them just to let them rot so they do not go to some place that is going to actually use them.

hello mack frends.

i hope i may speack freeley.

there are some mack loving people in some other countries of the wold.

we`ve got :the dutch mack fanclub: here in the netherlands

we all are people who love mack trucks.

some have them for working but the most are hobby trucks.

so sometimes whe also need some parts to keep the hobby going.

there are some articals in the buldog magazine of last year about the dutch mack lovers.

hope you all understand what i try to say.

thank you all.

leon (mack4ever)

• Like 2

hello mack frends.

there are some articals in the buldog magazine of last year about the dutch mack lovers.

thank you all.

leon (mack4ever)

Never heard of any Mack clubs "south of the border".

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

hello mack frends.

thank you all.

leon (mack4ever)

Thats different you guys take care of the trucks not like Africa and South of the border

• Like 2

Matt

Isn't that a little selfish of your part?? I mean everybody likes to eat steak.

The man wants a reason why we are all bitter. Luigiestrada, millions of hard working americans WANT to eat steak but can't because of jobs lost to foreign manufacturers. Couple that with the condition of which our trucks end up when sent to foreign destinations makes us not want to sell. That good enough???

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

And good ol' boys, instead of gettin' all paranoid about Mack lovers beyond your little "holler", you might accomplish more if you gave them some helpful advice and set a good example.

And good ol' boys, instead of gettin' all paranoid about Mack lovers beyond your little "holler", you might accomplish more if you gave them some helpful advice and set a good example.

Throughout the duration of this thread not once did any of the members of this site use racial or derogatory remarks based on sex,color, race, or creed. That was until your post. I think it shows a lack of respect and understanding of the topic and comments from both sides of the debate. It's not surprising a comment like this would be made by you, given the fact that you typically like to stir the pot then leave only to come back and start all over again.

In regards to the topic at hand if someone, no matter who it, comes here asking for help, someone here is always willing to give them a hand. That is of course not the case if the person asking for help wants to fight, bicker, lie, and claim "mr. Big balls" award of the year. Both parties know where they stand, with that being said, there is no need for someone to insult members as this forum as being "good ole boys" and from the "holler". A lot of us are educated or uneducated and come from many different backgrounds but always lend a hand and answers question. You might not like the answers given so be prepared but they should always be helpful, respectful, and opinionated.

I might not always agree with what someone will post on here but I respect the fact that they are entitled to there opinion and I will, from time to time, give my opinion as well. Either way it's always in a respectful and decent manner with no need from derogatory terms to get my point across.

• Like 2

Better yet,how about are friend from South of the border check there... :twothumbsup:.Maybe you haven't noticed,most people on here prefer to keep our trucks in N.America.

"Maybe you havent noticed,most people on here prefer to keep our trucks in N.AMERICA" :twothumbsup:

but...watch what you say! many of your macks and mack parts came from the friendly NORTH!

"Maybe you havent noticed,most people on here prefer to keep our trucks in N.AMERICA" :twothumbsup:

but...watch what you say! many of your macks and mack parts came from the friendly NORTH!

Lets reset the borders, anything north of Mexican Border, Europe and Aussie is OK. Anything south of border NO, Africa-NO, middle east-maybe/NO

• Like 2

Matt