Any one have pics of P.B Mutrie

Looking for any help I can get, trying to find any photo's of there trucks, they where based out of Waltham Ma they hauled bulk cement, Propane and other tankable goods. There trucks where green and white my father said. He drove for them before Coastal bought them out years ago.

a quick google search produced a couple of nice shots that can be viewed on Hank's Truck Pictures.

http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/macneil_70s_18.htm R model tank, middle of the page

http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/macneil_70s_23.htm IH Transtar pneumatic tank, middle of the page

http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/macneil_p2a2a.htm R model pneumatic tank, near bottom of page

I'm just sending the link. You can open the page and scroll down to view the pics.

Hank's is still a wonderful resource despite the efforts of some of the contributors.

Edited by Chuck P

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

The Iconagraphics book on B models has a great picture of a row of brand new B61's in Mutries yard in Waltham.I dont know if the book is still available, but you can borrow mine to make copies.I think that Mutrie White 900 we talked about is still available.

• Like 1

Mike Pacitto

Chelmsford Mass

Al

Wouldn't you like have all the hub caps that they didn't use on those hub cap wheels when they were used with oil seals!!!

Ron

Yeah,Ron.The shop dog was probably drinking water out of them for years to come! Not to mention all the kids that shot at 'em with their Red Rider B-B guns! $HIT!

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

• 5 years later...
Looking for any help I can get, trying to find any photo's of there trucks, they where based out of Waltham Ma they hauled bulk cement, Propane and other tankable goods. There trucks where green and white my father said. He drove for them before Coastal bought them out years ago.
I've got a picture of a 1935? Mack name on front bumper said P B Mutrie my grandfather worked there it was located in Roxbury west cottage street

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm taking about a 1935? Mack my grandfather drove. Boston and Providence

Ohhhhhhhhh I was just talking about mutrie rigs in general I’m sure they changed colors through the years. Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to try to send it.its in my pics

I'm going to try to send it.its in my pics

Having old age syndrome if you have a cell phone number I know how to do it I'm not a scammer and I know you are not you can call me at my. Number I'm presently at my daughter house in leominster,ma. 702_469-0806 my name is Bill Delaney

Wow I’ve never seen anything that old from them my grandfather started with the horse and wagon around 1900 I wish I had photos but I don’t the closest I ever came to my grandfather was a old timer my pop introduced me to around 1968...remembered him delivering bananas on his dads farm back when he was a kid thanks again...bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk