Any one have pics of P.B Mutrie

Wow I’ve never seen anything that old from them my grandfather started with the horse and wagon around 1900 I wish I had photos but I don’t the closest I ever came to my grandfather was a old timer my pop introduced me to around 1968...remembered him delivering bananas on his dads farm back when he was a kid thanks again...bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bob my grandfather drove a horse and team, maybe for p b Mutrie Roxbury Dorchester then that mack

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Very interesting thank you was back there not that long ago noticed a lot of noonan tankers running around I was surprised they still used thier same colors good looking rigs in the 70,s brockways noticed they were running kenworth now bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I'll have to dig out the old photo box.. My dad used to work for P.B.Mutrie on Moody St Waltham in the 50 and 60's until he passed in 1969.

I remember the paper pads they had with 'Tanks for Everything' on the bottom. If I find anything I'll scan and post. He used to commute Everett to Waltham back then. I'd imagine the ride would be a little tougher now... J O'Neil