Mack Days 2013 at Gerhart's- October 4th and 5th

It will be here before we know it!

Yea I hope so Doug. I usually like winter with snow mobiling and stuff, but the weathers been crappy and there hasn't been good snow to ride on. It's been bone chilling cold too. I hate waiting for the bus in that cold. I miss working on the U model too. I want to get that out which means it will be summer when most of the work on it goes on, and that means, SCHOOLS OUT!!!!

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Great to hear! Had a great time last year. Saving my vacation time for Macungie this year,but hopefully can squeeze in Gerhart's,again! :MackLogo: It was great to put a face(& a truck in some cases) , with you guys that I have the privilege of bullshittin' with on BMT! And what a better place than Gerhart's to get together! Thanks to Roger & crew,and to Doug Maney and the Central Pa. Chapter-ATCA for putting this all together!

• Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

• 5 months later...

I will be there Friday but only till 12N on Saturday (need to be in Altoona by 4p). Already have hotel reservations in Akron, PA (Rodeway Inn). May miss the BMT group photo. Maybe OD can photochop my mug if I am absent.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I should be there with my dad, and possibly meet up with a guy at my work over there on Saturday weather permitting. This is my first time going and I have 2 questions, 1, can you walk in the back of the yard around the truck graveyard area? I want to photograph all the trucks and equipment back there. 2. is there going to be any merchandise like T-shirts and what not? Thanks, I'm looking forward to the show.

-Mike

Mike,

YES! you have free run of the grounds. And the stuff in the boneyard always has additions to it. Thats the big draw for me.

Watts is usually there, and there is someone else has some shirts and stuff. Maybe 5 0r 6 vendors or so.

See you there..

Still the Greatest Name in Trucks...Bulldogs rule, The rest drool....

Member ATHS and ATCA...

The Central Pennsylvania Chapter of the Antique Truck Club of America will have their Truckin' Nuts shirts for sale.

This year the ATCA Central PA chapter is assisting with Mack Days, If you are interested in volunteering any of your time for parking, registration or clean-up, just let me know. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

This is the 23rd annual Mack Days Meet at Gerhart Equipment, we all a great deal to the creators of the event and to Mr. Gerhart and all who have given us the opportunity to congregate at such a beautiful facility for a fantastic event!

• Like 1

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org