Mack Days 2013 at Gerhart's- October 4th and 5th

Went last year with BCR Al and a couple others and we all had a blast. Great show. Don't know if I liked the show trucks more or all the old iron

around there more. To any Mack fan that has never been it is well worth the trip. Can't make it this year but hope to be back in the future.

Where dud u go Vin? Missed you at the clam bake!!!

Lots of trucks already! Doug on stage doing the raffle

Didnt know i could upload from my phone!

Will post some pics tomorrow

Yeah i didnt hit the clam bake. Went back to the hotel in Euphrata and went to Apple Bees. Excited for tomorrow. Cant wait!!!!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I didn't take any photos yet, to too busy getting everything set up. There's some very nice trucks on the field already, quite a few first timers.

Vinny, be sure to find me at noon to see if you can locate that serial number.

I got home about midnight and slept fast, I am getting ready to head back down now. What should I take?

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

I didn't take any photos yet, to too busy getting everything set up. There's some very nice trucks on the field already, quite a few first timers.

Vinny, be sure to find me at noon to see if you can locate that serial number.

I got home about midnight and slept fast, I am getting ready to head back down now. What should I take?

Your U700

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Superdog - As promised pictures!

IMG_1589.jpg

Of course like a fly to a flame and Vinny to a U Model, I went right to the only General there first

IMG_1590.jpg

B Model Rollback

IMG_1599.jpg

This was the U that blew a tire on the Turnpike. He already had a wrecker there or we would have pulled over to offer assistance

IMG_1633.jpg

This was the B81 Dump we had seen cruising on the Turnpike on the way home

IMG_1641.jpg

Loved this B 53 Rollback

IMG_1642.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

This thing was beautiful. Love the color combo

IMG_1649.jpg

This is for Mackman

IMG_1679.jpg

This B61 doesn't look that bad. I would have a real serious interest if I had room and extra cash

IMG_1697.jpg

This was cool. Full rig just parked in the back waiting for someone to use it again

IMG_1705.jpg

Fun with black and white

IMG_1707bw.jpg

Here is the link for the rest of the pictures: http://s387.photobucket.com/user/jtformula/slideshow/Gerharts%2010-5-13

The B81 dump is Holmdel Nurseries truck I believe.

Great show! Thanks for posting pictures. I bailed at 11a and did not get to say "good bye" to DCR (Denny and Ruthann), Mike69mackman, 39 Baby Mack (Ron), and others. And yes I missed the BMT nooner. As I pulled out of the show headed south, I was told the intersection at Brunnerville Road was closed. So I had to backup into the show entrance and go north. I have no idea how I made it to 501 but I did (I remember one section that showed - NO TRUCKS OVER 5T EXCEPT LOCAL DELIVERY). When I got to Route 72 south, it was backed up for over a mile north of the PA turnpike. It took 15 minutes to go the mile. It was still backed up south of the turnpike entrance. Don't know what was the issue. But I made it home by 2:15p, unloaded the truck, showered, put on the suit, and made it to the church on time. Mrs. Farmer was happy and this is what counts.

I did not take a lot of pics but I will download and post them in the next day or so.

Again, sorry I did not get to say "good bye" but I enjoyed meeting and talking with other BMT members. I hope everyone had a safe trip home.

P.S. Leversole was my driver at the show - THANKS! :twothumbsup:

And thanks to Ron for adjusting the MH's rear brakes. Did I hear correctly...a repair invoice? Hopefully there will not be road call charge since you were parked next to me. Hmmm

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"