Mack Days 2013 at Gerhart's- October 4th and 5th

Sorry to hear JT,

you know what they say "There's always next year"

Ron

Ron,

At least I'll still be able to show my face. I was going to leave at 6 am to get out there by 8:30 and have my wife take the cat but she wanted to go to the show also. So we'll have to leave around 10pm. I'll do my best to make the picture but unless my Ram has warp drive I don't think I'd make it by noon.

BMT'ers,

If you are looking for lunch on Saturday at Mack Days, may I suggest a fresh sub meal?

The Linden Hall Class of 2015 will be selling sub meals again this year. They consist of a sub, (italian, ham or turkey), potato chips, and a bottle of water. There will be baked goods available for purchase for dessert as well.

The antique truck family has been very supportive over the years and my daughter, wife and I appreciate what you have done to support her class.

All of the girls that will be there selling the meals have never been to an event even remotely similar to Mack Day. I use this opportunity to enlighten them as to how important trucks are to the world and how great the people are that are associated with trucks.

Thank you, Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

what camper?? whats with the R model with the old school stripes in the background Levesole???

That R model is just a front end. It was never used. It was sold a Macungie by bid a few years ago. Roger bought it and the proceeds went to a church. I forget the exact story why it wasn't used. It was covered in dust when it was at Macungie. I have pictures somewhere, but can't find them. It should be there this weekend. Mike

I made it to Lititz and dropped the trailer at Gerhart's. Dave is busier than a cat covering crap on a tin roof.

Wanted to get the Mack/trailer washed at Lancaster Truck Wash but they were too busy (didn't see much happening when I drove by). The girl on the phone said "today is not a good day". Well heck, when would be a good day? End of rant!

I will try to get most of the bugs off the windshield and bumper but it will be far from clean.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Just arrived at Litiz and got backed in up against the building. Several trucks are here already and others arriving. Going to be a nice show.

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

the better half and I will be there sat. probably get there about 10am. driving the Iroc Z down I think, not that it rides much better than the B model but I plan on takin the B model to Macktoberfest and I just don't see myself driving it to Pa three times in one year. never been to Gerharts myself.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

I will not be at the nooner picture. Of course most of you have seen my ugly mug before. I am likely going to bail between 11 and 1130 so I can "be at the wedding on time" (Mrs. Farmer said so).

Should be a great show (like always). The weather forecast looks good and trucks were arriving on Thursday afternoon (to Dave's dismay).

Had dinner with Roger Gerhart, Roger's wife, DCR (Denny and his wife Ruthann), and others. Enjoyed talking with Roger...a wealth of information. BTW, Roger said of all the Macks he liked the MH the best. :whistling:

More trucks will likely show today (Friday) and looking forward to the clambake tonight.

Safe travels everyone!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"