cb radio positive ground system

And if you don't like the current president/senator/congressman, in just a few years we get to pick another one. Ingenious system of government the founders designed with power spread over three diverse branches of government, isn't it?

I hope not for me but my children that we will be able to have another election. Obama keeps talking about going around congress what do you think he is going to do if he is not stopped?

• Like 1

glenn akers

Lemmee see here now then,,,disarm citizens,,,ignore constitution,,,get 2 term limit dropped,,,raise taxes on working people,,,get elected again even though majority hate the sumbitch,,,wouldnt suprise me if within next coupla years he declared himself presidente for life. I bleeve we got us a despot dictator in the making. He also says "old people" are living too long. Theres a word for that too, but it eludes me. Sorry gearhead grrl, but that mothers got to go, I thinks hes the antichrist! randyp (now bring your ass on down here black helicopters and getcha summa dis)

• Like 1

faggots in the boy scouts,,women in the front line,,immigration,,gun laws ,,higher taxes,,,wow these slugs are workin on everything but jobs,,,for a nation,,thats on the brink,of bankruptcy,,,they just dont seems concerned,,,,oh but why should they,,they have a never ending flow of cash,,to live the high life,,,,im with randyp,,,come and get me,,,if you cowards got an ounce of manhood left in ya,,,i cant afford to fly out,,,but they can come here,,,anytime.i would like to tell them face to face what i think of them..bob

My apologies for those guys, they've kinda lost touch with reality. They'll be slowly slippin' away, couple years and a they'll be in the ground and the haz mat teams will have cleaned up their mess.

I really aint for dam sure what you mean gearhead whatever gggrrr and all that, I dont need people with your fucked up liberal ass views apologizing for me. As for that being in the ground shit, from dust i came and to dust i will return, the rest of me is going to heaven. You bunch of liberal ass, gay rights donkey heads are gonna miss my generation, people like vision, mowerman, chevy, david, other dog. Im talking bout people with common sense, know how to work, worked all their life, got good values. i know I left some names out, lots of them on here i really like them and agree with their views. This country is slowly slipping away because there arent enough of us left who were raised right, to have any voice in this screwed up gay loving government. If you had lived in germany in the 30s, I suspect you mighta been a hitler voter also. If you are offfended,,well,,,tough shit. Now go call your hazmat team to clean that up. Barry, yall wanna kick me off for spouting, well,,have at it. Thats my 2 cents. randyp :tease:

• Like 1

I really aint for dam sure what you mean gearhead whatever gggrrr and all that, I dont need people with your fucked up liberal ass views apologizing for me. As for that being in the ground shit, from dust i came and to dust i will return, the rest of me is going to heaven. You bunch of liberal ass, gay rights donkey heads are gonna miss my generation, people like vision, mowerman, chevy, david, other dog. Im talking bout people with common sense, know how to work, worked all their life, got good values. i know I left some names out, lots of them on here i really like them and agree with their views. This country is slowly slipping away because there arent enough of us left who were raised right, to have any voice in this screwed up gay loving government. If you had lived in germany in the 30s, I suspect you mighta been a hitler voter also. If you are offfended,,well,,,tough shit. Now go call your hazmat team to clean that up. Barry, yall wanna kick me off for spouting, well,,have at it. Thats my 2 cents. randyp :tease:

There is too many good democrates that dranked to koolade and for that we are going to lose our country. This man in office now no one even knows his true lineage. Before he was elected his preidgree was 50% white, 6% negro,and the rest was egyptian.This is what the ones that was pushing him said and i may be off on the percentages but he is black and the blacks liked him and no one can not blame them for that. But when he is trying to destroy America then thats were i wish he would not show up for work one day.What i am afrid that will happen is we find out that he is a jewish decent and then he could be a canidate for the antichrist.What ever he is santan is his power. Now who wants to have a president like that. Even if he gets his way the country will not be good for any race to live in it.If there is civil war many will die and lot of his power hundry democrates will die with the rest. I think he is the for runner of the antichrist.To mess the world up so no one can have peace and then the antchrist can come in here promising peace and make us debt free.He has gave our money away and ever thing that is not bolted down to free loaders from out side of our country just for votes. I read and listen to Dick morris for some info and here is his site.http://www.dickmorris.com/?utm_source=dmreports&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=signup&utm_source=dmreports&utm_medium=dmreports&utm_campaign=dmreports

• Like 2

glenn akers

Amen Glenn, Yours is another name i left off, blood pressure shot up and couldnt think, guess thas part of slipping away. Hatcity, rowdy rebel, Mike,,,buncha good people I left off, apologies for that, as for what I said above, no apologies. i only apologize when Im wrong. randyp

amen randy. and to all the rest of the normal people how think like we do. try owning your own business and deal with this shit that comes down the pike.

gg2

Thanks GG,,yours is another opinion i value highly, sorry i left your name off,,just got too stirred up. America has a scary future ahead, especially those of us trying to make it on our own, lots of major companies going to be going belly up too. randyp

Obama dont want no one having their own bussiness any more.I would like for any one tell me if they have ever hear him telling the truth. I am not talking about when he said he would have change.The futher of him is easy to prodict cause he has followed Hilters life so we know what next.

• Like 1

glenn akers