2013 ATCA Macungie Show June 14, 15, 2013

fxfymn

Got my registration in the mail last week and I have already mailed it back. I hope everyone will get their registration in early to make it easier on the staff.

If you have not had the opportunity to attend I think this is the best truck show in the country. Last year over 600 trucks were on the show grounds and that wasn't even the best part of the show. What's better than getting to see over 600 trucks: getting to talk trucks with all of the interesting folks you will meet there!

Go to http://www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org/ for information and registration.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

The ATCA National Meet at Macungie is the "Greatest Truck Show in the World", not just the country. Just ask some of our members from around the world that have affectionately referred to our little gathering as such.

There is nothing that compares, worldwide!

• Like 1

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

• 2 weeks later...

I only live 20 miles from the show....There are a ton of events there however I may consider having a "BMT-Only" gathering at my house one of the evenings- maybe we can cook some animal flesh on my grill and consume mass quantities of barley and hoppes and howl at the moon. But no one goes into the garage....no one.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I only live 20 miles from the show....There are a ton of events there however I may consider having a "BMT-Only" gathering at my house one of the evenings- maybe we can cook some animal flesh on my grill and consume mass quantities of barley and hoppes and howl at the moon. But no one goes into the garage....no one.

No one goes in the garage? I wasn't made aware of that... I pulled your chain and opened the overhead only a month ago and you weren't even at home. I even hauled a couple of things away! :tease:

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

I need to buy something quick

If I get my shit together in time Ill have two old Macks on trailer behind the Superdog for sale there! you just have to get there before the next guy, and by the way Im gonna price em to move at the show I dont want to bring em back home, 1972 MB, possibly a B-61, possibly a 72 R.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

No one goes in the garage? I wasn't made aware of that... I pulled your chain and opened the overhead only a month ago and you weren't even at home. I even hauled a couple of things away! :tease:

Yeah we need to talk.......the odometer on the FWD had 30 more miles on it from the previous day.........

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

If I get my shit together in time Ill have two old Macks on trailer behind the Superdog for sale there! you just have to get there before the next guy, and by the way Im gonna price em to move at the show I dont want to bring em back home, 1972 MB, possibly a B-61, possibly a 72 R.

If your giving th MB a free ride I just might have to buy it. Mike

If your giving th MB a free ride I just might have to buy it. Mike

I am getting parts together to get a 35 ton lowboy going and if I get it going in time and get the MB home and serviced/cleaned up in time, yeah I thought I would bring it, I may have an old B or R with me for sale too, jsut have to wait and see.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I gotta sell something to come up there itll cost me a couple grand to go that far to a truck show! Heck I might sell the Superliner and catch a plane back home!

Could always try for a BMT convoy to Hooters!

Hooters wait for no trucker! of course Im talking about an Owl, ever try to catch an owl? ..........Naa Im talkin about the other Hooters, they have an expiration date, after that they lose some rigidity and arent nearly as nice to look at.

You guys just don't want to wait for me because you know the chicks will be all over my hot U model.

I can't wait to see that Vinny! You need to bring it to Macungie 2013...one way or another...complete or not. :twothumbsup:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"