2013 ATCA Macungie Show June 14, 15, 2013

fxfymn

Randy - I remember the car wash. Do you know if I can get my MH and trailer in there? Also, do you know if I can get my rig in the Turkey Hill for refuel?

Also, perhaps you could contact TK and see if any "nun students" would be interested in earning some extra "tuition" money....for washing trucks of course.

Ken dont know about the height of the wash place- Carl wont have any problems. As for fuel, I dont know about Turkey Hill, but you should be able to get into the Wawa without a problem.

As for the Nun candidates, yer on your own!!!!

Also, private message me your cell phone number so we can coordinate dinner on Thursday Night!!!

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Ken dont know about the height of the wash place- Carl wont have any problems. As for fuel, I dont know about Turkey Hill, but you should be able to get into the Wawa without a problem.

As for the Nun candidates, yer on your own!!!!

Also, private message me your cell phone number so we can coordinate dinner on Thursday Night!!!

Is WAWA the one in Macungie, just south of the Mack plant? If so, I thought that was Turkey Hill. If not, where is WAWA?

I PM'd my cell phone number to you....AGAIN. :whistling:

Carl is my chauffeur and taxi service for the weekend.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

we all meeting at a certain time again???

BMT group photo at 12Noon on Saturday at Watt's tent.

DCR (Denny) and his wife are hosting an informal gathering at their motorhome at 2PM on Saturday.

I have never been to the Friday night dinner. Can an area be "reserved" for BMT members?

Ken

BMT group photo at 12Noon on Saturday at Watt's tent.

DCR (Denny) and his wife are hosting an informal gathering at their motorhome at 2PM on Saturday.

I have never been to the Friday night dinner. Can an area be "reserved" for BMT members?

Everyone is invited to my bus/motorhome for dessert Saturday at 2:00. We will be in the camping area. Stop over, have some dessert and talk trucks. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

THURSDAY EVENING: There is a **TENTATIVE** in-formal gathering of some of the usual gang of idiots guys including Vlad and his son, at the TILTED KILT Allentown Pa. which is on Lehigh Street, just off of I-78. Use the Lehigh Street exit, same exit as the Mack Museum and Customer Service Center, except go in the opposite direction from the museum. It's only about 1/4 mile if that from 78. Myself, my wife, Farmer52, Frfxfyrmn, Vlad and his son are all gonna be there, time to be determined. Remember this is just tentative at this time- but if anyone sees this, and you are in the area you are of course more than welcome to come out. I will post the final determination (yes we are and at what time) on here as soon as I know, which I hope to be tonight or tomorrow sometime- have to wait for Vlad to call me when he buys a pre-paid phone.

FYI: Keep an eye on the weather for Thursday. NWS is predicting heavy thunderstorms with a chance of hail Thursday and Thursday night. It is supposed to be very nice on Friday and Saturday.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

FYI: Keep an eye on the weather for Thursday. NWS is predicting heavy thunderstorms with a chance of hail Thursday and Thursday night. It is supposed to be very nice on Friday and Saturday.

To add onto what Carl said: Macungie appears to be on the extreme NW edge of the "shit zone" that has been cast upon Southeastern Pennsylvania by the Weather Gurus. Water Armageddon is predicted- anywhere from 3-5" of rain is supposed to fall throughout the day Thurs with a good portion coming thurs afternoon during rush hour. Use Caution.

And of course the obvious- the fields at Macungie will probably be quagmires......however as Carl said its supposed to be nice (actually gorgeous on Saturday) the whole weekend.

I am going to undertake the maiden voyage. Hopefully I can get there before the monsoon.

BTW, Carl (fxfymn) is not coming on Thursday so I will need a ride from the show to my hotel in Fogelsville, to TKs Thursday night, and back again on Friday morning.

Or should I just sit out the storm on Thursday in the hotel parking lot and show up on Friday. I am thinking if I can get in early Thursday perhaps the grounds will be okay. I remember the truck/trailer area was on higher ground.

Anyone local know how quickly the grounds turn to muck?

Ken

Ken I can't tell you about the fields- Doug Maney would be the one to comment on that. If needed I could pick you up at Fogelsville if you dont mind squeezing into the back of my extended cab Silverado. Or maybe I can convince the wife to let me use her van- IF she cleans it out.....HA!

I am at a service plaza on I476 northeast extension of the PA turnpike about 40 miles from Macungie. We will spend the night here and wait and see what the weather will be. My bus weighs over 50,000 lbs and I am afraid to park in the camping area and then sink to the axles in the mud.

I like to get in early and watch everyone come in and get setup but I may wait and see what Mother Nature does.

Denny

330-550-6020

I am at a service plaza on I476 northeast extension of the PA turnpike about 40 miles from Macungie. We will spend the night here and wait and see what the weather will be. My bus weighs over 50,000 lbs and I am afraid to park in the camping area and then sink to the axles in the mud.

I like to get in early and watch everyone come in and get setup but I may wait and see what Mother Nature does.

I am with you Denny. I don't want to be sliding around in the mud.

Ken

I am going to undertake the maiden voyage. Hopefully I can get there before the monsoon.

BTW, Carl (fxfymn) is not coming on Thursday so I will need a ride from the show to my hotel in Fogelsville, to TKs Thursday night, and back again on Friday morning.

Or should I just sit out the storm on Thursday in the hotel parking lot and show up on Friday. I am thinking if I can get in early Thursday perhaps the grounds will be okay. I remember the truck/trailer area was on higher ground.

Anyone local know how quickly the grounds turn to muck?

Ken, I can give you a ride back to motel and to show on Friday morning but will probably not go to TKs.

I would think it would be better to show up on the grounds before it rains so this way you are already there and parked dry. Once it gets soaked you might dig in driving into the park. Even a day later, its still going to be soggy.

I'm going to be loading in philly late Friday night.was wondering if anyone knew where I could park my loaded pnuematic tank so I could bring the jalopy to the show Sat. A.M. Steve

Maybe at the Mack factory- they have a big lot/driveway, I have seen rigs parked there before during the show. There are also a lot of industrial places on 100, north of the show between Macungie and 78.....????? Gotta be someplace?

We are leaving VA in just a few minutes! staying with family in Jersey tonight and tomm. really looking forward to meeting all my "invisible friends" at the show,rain or not!.........................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Still parked 40 miles north of Macungie and it has been raining for about 4 hours. Local forecast calling for rain today and tomorrow.

View from the side window.

post-7189-0-31996200-1371128753_thumb.jp

Denny

330-550-6020