Garage Robbed

41chevy

They need to drag his ass to the recruiter and get him into the service to shape his ass up. He will learn honor and respect.

He would never get in to any branch of the service. They now have a very wide field of people to chose from and can afford to cherry pick. No I'll wait til he steps on my property and have a old fashioned face to fist talk with him. Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

They need to drag his ass to the recruiter and get him into the service to shape his ass up. He will learn honor and respect.

This worked back in the 1980's and earlier, however nowadays with all the cutbacks the Military is facing, they nitpick the hell out of potential applicants, especially if you want a particular MOS. I have a buddy who wanted to be a firefighter in the USAF- but there is a waiting list for that MOS....due to his having a conviction for DUI, they turned him down. Wouldnt even look at him for something else. The Army took him as a ground pounder however.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

:SMOKIE-RT:

That's why "deer hunting" in Nevada works so well;there's SO many mine shafts out there-a guy could fall down one and they might NEVER find him...Just sayin'... :whistling:

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

That's why "deer hunting" in Nevada works so well;there's SO many mine shafts out there-a guy could fall down one and they might NEVER find him...Just sayin'... :whistling:

Speed

We can leave him in the Pine Barron's to look to the Jersey Devil. That's where the mafia dumped their "garbage".

We can leave him in the Pine Barron's to look to the Jersey Devil. That's where the mafia dumped their "garbage".

I got the Long Island Pine Barrens near me and the Atlantic Ocean. . .

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Yup...too many people make threats, and once you utter the words you can NEVER follow through. SOMEBODY will remember what you said and suggest you as prime suspect #1 if anything of the sort should ever happen. On the internet, your words are right there for anybody to find...and there are quite a few people who never had to actually DO anything to get themselves locked up...the idle threat was enough to reserve them a room at the gray-bar motel.

Take the case of that ex-cop out in Calif***ya...posted a "manifesto" online detailing who he was going to target and why. Nobody cares why, but his chances of success were limited once that manifesto was discovered because now they knew 1) who they were looking for and 2) where to focus their "protection detail" resources. Why give them that? What purpose does it serve OTHER than preventing you from successfully carrying out your intentions?

No. If you are serious about what you want to do, you keep it to yourself. Don't breathe a word of it to ANYBODY. Don't put your plans to paper. Don't do anything which might lead somebody to believe that you MIGHT be planning something. As far as anybody else is concerned, you have forgiven and forgotten whatever it was that might have provoked your rage. Calmly and patiently and privately devise your plan, and when the proper moment presents itself, you carry it out. No witnesses. No accessories. Remember, 3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead. Just as you didn't warn anybody what was to come, do not brag about what you have done...not even after the statute of limitations has expired, because if it becomes known that you are capable of doing something and it happens again, guess who is going to be looked at extra close?

Threats are made by those who do not really wish to act. If you really want to act, forgive & forget...and patiently wait for the right moment.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

There's still no "Statute of Limitations" on murder. A while back there was a guy who committed a pretty big crime-ended up relatively well off and wasn't caught. He counted the days until the Statute of Limitations was over,and as soon as the time had passed,he called the cops and confessed,told 'em where he was and dared 'em to do something about it. About 20 minutes later the cops arrived. He invited 'em in and told 'em,"You can't TOUCH me now-the Statue ran out last night!" The lead detective on that case for all those years walked over and threw the cuffs on him. He yelled,"HEY-YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!" The detective said,"Sure we can-the Statute goes from the day the crime is REPORTED,not the day it was committed,so you wouldn't have been off the hook until the day after tomorrow."

Speed

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>