Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

is thi

On 3/12/2016 at 1:12 PM, rigchaser said:

This was such a cool truck in SWPA in the 90's and early 2000's...wouldn't take much to have it whipped back into shape!

Is this Super still around? I've been looking for one set up like it with not much luck. Any body know of any? It doesn't have to be perfect but it does need to be workable. I'm in Northwest, Pa.

Thanks, Josh

There was a 93 almost identical to that truck with a 20' Tibrook aluminum body on craigslist Altoona Pa, a couple of months ago with a 400hp 8 LL IN REAL NICE SHAPE.   They were asking 30k for it.   Here is a photo:. Not listed now but here is the phone number:

724-388-6783

the owner was very nice and told me she was selling because the coal company she was hauling for had slowed down.   Good luck.

image.jpeg

A friend of mine that lives down the road from that truck just told me the other day that she had sold her Black V8 CL and and was going to keep the Superliner for now, so I'm still on the hunt for now unless she decides to sell it as well. She knows I'm interested so I guess that might help. Day late and a dollar short. The story of my life:rolleyes:! I would buy it in a minute.

Josh   :MackLogo:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That us a very nice 91 not a big fan of all the lights on the roof hope you post more pics and the specs.I seen a yellow superliner tri axle in the truck paper  but the interior  pics kinda throw me it's got cruse control. Ain't that only on electronic e7 ?

These twins came home yesterday. 1979 RWS786LST44986 & 44990. Custom built for Manatt's Inc.of Brooklyn,IA & sold by F&W Mack of Cedar Rapids,IA. I don't know how many they had,but I remember these trucks pulling bulk cement tankers hauling corn into GPC,you didnt want to get stuck behind one unloading,as it took awhile for them to blow the corn off.

They spent their next life working in a large feedlot in Carroll,IA ,where they didn't get much love.

Specs are ENDT676 Maxidynes,5 speeds,4:17 Mack rears on Camelback.

received_1024112537667161.jpeg received_1024112761000472.jpeg

• Like 1