Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

Does anyone know if this Superliner is still around? i remember it was on the cover of American Trucker? magazine in the late eighties,really nice truck,i saw it a few times on the road,i believe he was from the York- Carlisle? area of eastern PA....................Mark

post-5836-0-71867300-1363651082_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I have this Superliner on my phone! Took several pics up at the burn plant in Concord NH last summer. Belongs to a crane company. Beautiful rig!

I loved that truck when I saw it, I met the owner awhile back. He wanted to sell it but wasn't sure what he wanted, then I was on vaca in Plymouth and saw it at southeastern mack. Took it for attest ride and loved it, 400 18 spd. I wish it was in my garage, I hope the new owner is good to her. Edited by brutis

Do you know if that Leahy is the same as the one that has the RBs and CLs?

No RB's, they have R's, RW's, and 2 CH's,Holden MA, offer dump and lo-bed service and long time Mack user.

post-146-0-83416100-1363748131_thumb.jpg

When they haul snow I drive #29

There is another company, no connection, Wm Leahy, Littleton MA. flatbed service

FW

• Like 2

Does anyone know if this Superliner is still around? i remember it was on the cover of American Trucker? magazine in the late eighties,really nice truck,i saw it a few times on the road,i believe he was from the York- Carlisle? area of eastern PA....................Mark

My friend sold it at his shop some years ago , i'll ask him where it went . It was orginally owned buy Roger Steffy in Lititz. My friend has a early 80's with a KT600 in it.

My friend sold it at his shop some years ago , i'll ask him where it went . It was orginally owned buy Roger Steffy in Lititz. My friend has a early 80's with a KT600 in it.

Thanks for the info,i used to see it on 30 around Lancaster,or on 41 between Gap,and the DE state line every once in a while,always liked the Bulldogs painted on the airsheild!......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.