Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

Clickless & fixed:

attachicon.gifTJM dog.png

I think I remember seeing that truck (and a few others from the TJM fleet) loading ground limestone (or "pin head" as they called it at the plant) at Con Lime near Bellefonte, PA.

Thanks for fixing that Terry.Not going to ask you how 'cause I wouldn't understand anyway.That truck has been to Con Lime hundreds of times in the 20 plus years we used it.I only ran it 3 years but my good friend Jim Perkins(J bolt) ran it for years and years.He always kept it pristine.This picture was taken when the truck was 12 or 13 years old.It's the only pic I have of it. Steve

Thought so......

I was a "shifter" for Davidson Brothers from 1988 to 1996 and got to see Con Lime a few hundred times myself.

I certainly don't miss trying to get up there - or back down - in the winter.

Terry

Julian, PA

This one belonged to my cousin Mike in Jersey,a real nice truck,he kept damn good care of it,it was an E6-400,12 speed,wet-line,he recently sold it (bought a KW) so he's getting drummed out of the family!..............................Mark

post-5836-0-74566200-1363650797_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-83101300-1363650804_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.