Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

Here are a few pics of the 2 Superliners I picked up in Wisconsin. Superdog Mike led me to them. The 88 has a Trevitz assisted rebuild and is putting out big horses. the 85 also was tinkered with some but still has the v pump.

With the bad weather the trucks have been at the Mack dealer in Madison and they have gone through them to take care of little odds and ends. Not sure what I think about the exhaust setup yet but I will give it a try. I am excited to get them home soon.

That truck is awesome.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

attachicon.gifScan.pdf Here's a pic of a 1980 RWS 788LST that I drove from new.I ran from Rochester/Buffalo NY area to York,PA area.It had a tip tubine E-6 350,a RTO-12513 Fuller,3.87 ratio 38,000 Mack rears on 60" antisway springs. Was a real bear in the day.Steve

Nice looking truck,would have made me a little nervous pulling that steep of a grade,though

Here are a few pics of the 2 Superliners I picked up in Wisconsin. Superdog Mike led me to them. The 88 has a Trevitz assisted rebuild and is putting out big horses. the 85 also was tinkered with some but still has the v pump.

With the bad weather the trucks have been at the Mack dealer in Madison and they have gone through them to take care of little odds and ends. Not sure what I think about the exhaust setup yet but I will give it a try. I am excited to get them home soon.

I hope you put a nice bunk on at least one of them.Those floaters look good on them.

attachicon.gifScan.pdf Here's a pic of a 1980 RWS 788LST that I drove from new.I ran from Rochester/Buffalo NY area to York,PA area.It had a tip tubine E-6 350,a RTO-12513 Fuller,3.87 ratio 38,000 Mack rears on 60" antisway springs. Was a real bear in the day.Steve

Beautiful colors on your truck, very nice.

Two very nice big dogs. Thanks for the pictures!

Nothing cooler than a Superliner pulling a bullrack

attachicon.gif85Superliner.JPG

My first Superliner,'85 RW613-001114,wish I still had it.

attachicon.gifgallery_61_249_43381.jpg

Dad's(now mine)'85 when it was nearly new,before bunk was added.

attachicon.gifsuperliner(1-16-04).jpg

my '87 Freedom Edition

Great pictures Mike! Is the Freedom a everyday runner still?

It's your lucky day Mack Mhe9, I have two better pics of that B-Model and it is owned by the same guy who has the blue Superliner.

They've owned that truck since the late '60's,it's a '63,originally had a 711,has a 237 with a 15 speed Triplex,they added the sleeper and tag axle in the early '70's.It is a beautiful original.

• Like 1