Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

Here's a few that got awayfrom me and now are no more.

This one was in a junkyard in Des Moines,they wanted way too much,ended up scrapped.

post-61-0-24629300-1363215138.jpg

This one was in a scrapyard in MO,they were supposed to be saving it for me,owner got hurt and they scrapped it while he was gone,had a good 350 and Neway,hood was good,R model cab was just sitting on the frame.

post-61-0-40934300-1363215217_thumb.jpg

This one was at Vander Haag's in Des Moines,pretty decent,near new frame rails,thought I had it bought but someone came along and needed an engine bad,so they parted it out.

post-61-0-25829500-1363215301_thumb.jpg

Suppose I could add a couple here. The first two are from an ATHS show in Richland Center WI, and the other two are the

Back in Black Superdog leaving Gerharts last fall. Thank you Back in Black for the show.

You all can figure that out. It didn't arrange the pics as I had posted them.

Suppose I could add a couple here. The first two are from an ATHS show in Richland Center WI, and the other two are the

Back in Black Superdog leaving Gerharts last fall. Thank you Back in Black for the show.

The blue one belongs to my friend Chad Udelhoven from Newton.He was in a wreck several years ago and is confined to a wheelchair,he has converted this truck to an automtic with hand controls and has a wheelchair lift on the right side so he can drive it.

This white one belonged to Chad's brother Bill,E9-500 with a 9 speed,they sold it awhile back,went to Ohio I think.

post-61-0-70707100-1363247231.jpg

• Like 2

This one belongs to a friend of mine,it's one of the last Superliner I 's built,titled as an '85,h'e's owned it since '87 or '88,used to have a 60" Weldon sleeper.Originally a E9-440, with a 2 stick 12 speed,has a slightly tweaked E9-500 and an air 12 speed now,3:65's on Neway.He pulls a end dump and belly dump with it.

attachicon.gifbig Dog.jpg

very nice

The blue one belongs to my friend Chad Udelhoven from Newton.He was in a wreck several years ago and is confined to a wheelchair,he has converted this truck to an automtic with hand controls and has a wheelchair lift on the right side so he can drive it.

This white one belonged to Chad's brother Bill,E9-500 with a 9 speed,they sold it awhile back,went to Ohio I think.

attachicon.gifBill U. V8.jpg

Right you are Superdog. I have before and after pictures of the truck. The one with the fuel tank was taken at Walcott and

the one with the lift was taken at Richland Center a year or two later. I also have one of yours from Walcott but I don't know

if you owned it when I took this picture.

post-13943-0-85476500-1363307565_thumb.j

post-13943-0-53536000-1363307578_thumb.j

post-13943-0-52393600-1363307590_thumb.j

• Like 2

That pic of my truck was taken before I bought it,I'm pretty sure that's Lora Madden sitting in the chair,plus I took those lighted mirrors off and put Bulldog ones on pretty much right after I got it in Nov.'08.

Great pictures Mike and nice to know you do what you can to bring them home and save the down trodden.