Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

Here is an update on the 83 I purchased in Wyoming from Osborne. We got the Mack build records and painted it back to the original colors except for the black inside the frame. V8 runs strong, Mack 9spd, Spicer 4spd, mack rears on air. Queston? does the mount and sunvisor look factory?

no its not a factory mount or visor $_3.JPG Lunds are square not round faced, and attach to the cab(no bracket)

• Like 1

Thanks for the update on the visor. I was at Gearhart's and I cannot believe after hours in the Superliner row I never looked at the visors!

too much other eye candy on them I guess.

mackdaddy,

The sun visor on your 83 is a factory one. Mack put both on up until 1987. After 87 they stuck with just the lund sun visor. All of the Mack Magnum Superliners built had the same visor as yours with different mounting brackets that came out in 1985 with the Superliner 2.

• Like 1

Its one bad ass dog is which one it is, they look sweet together, you should buy killer and have two!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Don't have a lot of history on it. Sold new as one of 2 identical trucks out of Montana, ended up in Wyoming with the same owner for many years. He retired and sold it to Osborne where it sat for a few years. Runs really good and no apparent issues. most likely I am going to offer it for sale. I did not put a fifth wheel on it just in case someone wants it for a truck chassis.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...