Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

looks like you ran over another trailer somewhere, you have an extra axle stuffed under there, lol

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

yes! around 715ish? that would be me

I thought that might have been you. What is the legal axle weight on a tandem axle up there. I crossed the scale at Vineland twice now grossing about 81000. I can't get enough on the steer to be legal down here but they didn't stop me there so I figured you must be allowed more than 34000.Another driver here said he's crossed it grossing 83000 and never got bothered.

A lot of variables on weights in Ontario all depends what type of configuration you have. An air ride tandem tandem configuration with a 53' trailer could be good for up to 89,949lbs gross weight, depending on the distance between axles we like our spreads up here.

This is a 1988 restored superliner for sale.

For some reason I can't post it in the for sale forum.

Here is the link, it is worth looking at. VERY SHARP !!

http://wwwa.autotrader.ca/a/Mack/Superliner/BANCROFT/Ontario/19_8229197_/?ms=heavy_trucks&orup=13_15_95

Whew, $60k.....id be hard pressed to pay that for a truck with purple fenders!

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"