Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

Ha, the announcer was a little off, said Ray Collins in the Killer Mack, oh well, the ol Buckeye Bulldog made a hell of a run there.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Huh, didnt know it was called killer back in the early days, we dont get the big boy truck pullers down here.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't get a chance to make it up to Waupun WI for the truck show this year but a friend of mine did and he sent me a couple

pictures of this Superliner. I believe it is owned by the same guy that has the big copper colored Superliner that is next to this one.

By the looks of this truck I'm guessing this is just a toy now.

post-13943-0-84970100-1408155767_thumb.j

post-13943-0-92633100-1408155781_thumb.j

post-13943-0-53442600-1408155792_thumb.j

• Like 2

Last week I caught a quick look at at Superliner with "Pit Puppy" lettered on the side of the hood on NY RT 8 north of Poland NY near the park line in a garage / construction co yard... was in a shower and no camera handy..

Anyone in that area know the truck????

Brocky

I'm going out on a limb here must be air leaf front suspension?

I was thinking someone on here said the guy that has Thumper ( the gold Superliner ) was building a Superliner with a MP8, that must be the one.

I didn't get to see it in person but it is slammed to the ground, so must have some sort of air ride up front. I see the hood got extended

a foot or two more and the doors look like they flip up. He's got a lot of work into it. Needs a visor or something, looks like a Hot Wheels truck.

I would be awfully curious to know how they got the MP8 to work in there, I've been pondering that for a long time.

• 2 weeks later...