Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

1980 Fruehauf a little 40 footer father in law has a 45 foot Stoughton too that's the one he normally pulls.

Superdog you my remember Sampson trucking out of Leland Il both trailers and my father in law's truck came from there he bought the truck off of the owner as soon as it showed up in the yard he was a company driver for them then leased it back to them

Do I need to tell you whats missing?

LOTS OF STUFF! I got new flags and 1 banner the other day. I had 4 new magnetic flags, two new bungee cord oversize banners all nice and new and tied up on my trailer, went to load that excavator and nada they were all gone, I hate people!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

LOTS OF STUFF! I got new flags and 1 banner the other day. I had 4 new magnetic flags, two new bungee cord oversize banners all nice and new and tied up on my trailer, went to load that excavator and nada they were all gone, I hate people!

Don't feel lonely. I went to load my G model to take to Springfield and someone had cleaned out my chain boxes on my drop deck,12 older chains,4 brand new chains,4 new ratchet binders,10 or a dozen old binders,8 brand new used once 30' ratchet straps,6 older straps,at least 25 tarp straps,a set of OD signs and 6 flags. Only thing they left was a broken ratchet,my old alum. pipe cheater bar and a pair of jumper cables.

toss the magnet mounts out,Make a banner to go on the truck and get ready to put your own bungee on them. Hell I'd gave you my 3 week old pos magnets. 95lb pull my ass 1 broke the ring out of the flag 3rd day, and just had one fall but stuck to the track flag was MIA. food for thought they suck

toss the magnet mounts out,Make a banner to go on the truck and get ready to put your own bungee on them. Hell I'd gave you my 3 week old pos magnets. 95lb pull my ass 1 broke the ring out of the flag 3rd day, and just had one fall but stuck to the track flag was MIA. food for thought they suck

I always liked the magnet style, just slap em on the planetaries and go. I got bungee cord flags this time and I'm keeping the flags and banners in the truck side box. I had all my chains and binders on the trailer too but they're still there, my chains must not be good enough for a thief.
  • Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Don't feel lonely. I went to load my G model to take to Springfield and someone had cleaned out my chain boxes on my drop deck,12 older chains,4 brand new chains,4 new ratchet binders,10 or a dozen old binders,8 brand new used once 30' ratchet straps,6 older straps,at least 25 tarp straps,a set of OD signs and 6 flags. Only thing they left was a broken ratchet,my old alum. pipe cheater bar and a pair of jumper cables.

Damn you just supplied a whole Mexican flatbed fleet for the next year,lol.
  • Like 2