Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

Don't know how to start a new topic, but I have seen that the Buckeye Bulldog owned by JR Collins is for sale. He is retiring from pulling. He has sold the trailer and I have heard the Superliner that he hauled the Buckeye Bulldog with. Sad to see him retire, JR is a first class gentleman. He would talk to anyone and you leave as if you have known him for 20 years.

Yes he is retiring , talked to him in Hagerstown in Oct

cost of fuel and what the purses pay just wasn't worth it any more

talked to Jr Collins 2 years ago the Fonda air truck pulls,i pulled in with my B model and he can right over with his golf cart, goes''thats a 711, I can tell'' and talked with me for over a hour like I knew him 20 years as you said. he also took the show that night as well

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Hmm, well you got axle,oil and trans temps, application pressure, boost and air cleaner restriction. I got all but the air cleaner restriction and application pressure, I'm thinking about the application pressure and outside temp guages, the air cleaner would be all screwed up with the big turbo so no point there.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I remembered this buckle, found it in my dresser drawer, and thought I would post a picture. I bought this buckle when I worked at Mack (cira 1985). I also have one with an Ultraliner (but I can't find it).

post-3289-0-78248500-1400457521_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Had heard that one was around where I work everyday. saw it at an intersection. Nice yellow, nice black smoke rollin; from the stacks. Got the camera now to get a pic.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian