Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

That's a nice find! personally,i always liked the Superliner 1,round headlights just appeal to me I guess! I agree with Superdog,V-8 AND two sticks? don't get much better then that!..............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

• 2 weeks later...

350 Mack with 20 thousand front and 58 rears . 8 speed with 12 /24 rubber

I purchased this truck new and it only has 10,000 original miles , I could never part with it .

I know someone that wants one just like that. If you know of any in your area let me know.

Rob

There's the Superliner up at Josephs, with a 400hp, 12 speed and 44 rears that is very clean and he wants I believe $27,000 for it, I called on it because it was the owned by the owners of my truck originally and was curious on it compared to what I paid for mine. and PC those are great pictures of your truck, I would never part with that truck.

Don't know how to start a new topic, but I have seen that the Buckeye Bulldog owned by JR Collins is for sale. He is retiring from pulling. He has sold the trailer and I have heard the Superliner that he hauled the Buckeye Bulldog with. Sad to see him retire, JR is a first class gentleman. He would talk to anyone and you leave as if you have known him for 20 years.