Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

Brian never posts a price you need to call him, the truck has a 400 mack in it all redone i believe and a 12 speed. The truck is very clean I have seen it. If I am guessing on price he is over $30, 000 for it based on what he wanted for mine when I bought it from him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks fellas for your kind words

Here are some pictures of the air cleaner mounts and air tubes that Ray was after.

I suspect the air cleaners are also larger than those I see in the US photos, as this truck was specced to work on outback dirt roads. Also note snorkels on top of each unit to try to reduce dust intake.

The air cleaners are mounted on each corner of the cab and have a bar between the to stabilize them, and the air hoses go in a cutout in each back corner of the hood.

Just fitted a mean muffler to it today off a mates Superliner that he fitted a C16 Cat to, makes my old girl cackle good under load.

post-15216-0-54164400-1390131338_thumb.j

post-15216-0-52674200-1390131608_thumb.j

post-15216-0-62806500-1390131918_thumb.j

post-15216-0-66693700-1390132052_thumb.j

• 4 weeks later...

sweet pic, I always wanted to do a photo shoot with an LJ, B model, R model, RW, and CH set forward, still think a pic of all the "modern" Mack set forward axle trucks would be awesome, ID put it on my living room wall in a minute.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Hello Josh!

Very nice pictures! Could you help me with one thing? I'm building a scale model of a Superliner (http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/topic/19052-mack-rw-superliner-scale-model/) and I don't really know how the Superliner hood looks from the inside. Could you post a picture showing that? I'm especially interested in how it is finished (what paint/colour). I just love that pinstriping on that first picture, by the way. Thanks in advance, have a nice day

Paweł

Superdog1988, that is a sharp looking Super, reminds of the one I drove for Donny Tompkins out of Greenville - except yours is far nicer.....I don't remember seeing too many guys running Superliners in the woods back then, Donny had I think three, Pelletiers had a couple, there was a guy running around with the greenest Superliner I ever saw, bright lime green Daytons...saw a few running out of Canada but all in all not a whole lot. Loved mine even though it had the 440 - still would take quite a package. What does yours have, an E6,E7 or E9? Can't beat the look of a Superliner with a Stairs style headache rack set just like you've got it, and with the self-loader you have yourself a nice bit of rigging, I sure would like to run her through the woods for a bit....best driving there is, if you ask me, is up in the North Maine woods hauling logs - T3R14 sticks in my head for some reason but you gotta love that you are so far out there that there are no towns, nothing just townships and regions and squares on the map.