Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

Not my trailer its a friends, I actually think the gearing would be OK but I've been pondering 3.86's or going to low pro 24.5's. The trailers pretty decent but I would rather have a 48' with a 26' well and flip over short ramps so they don't act like parachutes over 30mph.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

That Maroon and Black Manchester truck is pretty bad ass, I like the TC truck too, always liked multi color paint jobs on Superliners.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Here's a couple of my Dads Stupidliner from the other day when he was pulling the dump trailer and one of my cousins Magnum.

Josh :SMOKIE-LFT::bulldog3:

SWEEEEET!

me too,wonder what the story is on it

84 Kt525 power , he got it from one of his customers , dropped a valve or cylinder didn't want to put the money into it , i think he was a farmer just hauling grain.

Dave's big in KT's so he bought it wants to fix it so his son's can pull it in stock class. Engine is setting on shop floor right now. Cowl is rusted out thats why tarp is over hood.