Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

I actually like the Blair R model better than the Superliner, that just looks like a ridiculously clean old R and im a sucker for an R with polished aluminum wheels and tanks.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Its a really nice truck with a turned up Pedigreed 400 E7 and 12 speed, but it wasnt born a single axle.

You really can't go wrong with a Dark Green/Black truck with Red chassis. That truck is very photogenic!!

• Like 1

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

The teamsters have a Superliner? Makes me sad actually.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

We have 4 older Superliners in the yard that haven't seen service in years. Cosmetically the trucks are clean inside and out and were always maintained very well. One of them has the red deluxe interior . My question is was the red deluxe interior only offered in the Magnums?

Local 282 Union Service

why does it make you sad?

Not thrilled with unions, actually I don't think the unions give a crap about workers rights, just workers money.
  • Like 1

LMSWM Im a union member too and if yours works great but I get screwed by mine, actually all they want is my check I get nothing from them at all whatsoever, another union votes the contract I work under and we just piggy back whatever they find, I have higher dues and get no representation and my local is in Selkirk NY, I live in Bell Buckle TN. I have no union pension, I have no paid medical, it costs me $200/mo for single coverage, I get squat and when I was having some issues and called my rep to get some help they told me "we dont want to get into that let us know what happens".

They like nubees they get there money for initiation then you cant get the hours so they push under the rug or they give you a job YOU GOT A BOOK THEN tell cant read look at pictures !!

My favorite phrase. haha. They do screw people around. Guy up here went out of business and in his upper 80s and they wanted to sue him for breaking a contract he signed a long long long time ago and guy doesn't even have any drivers! Then they wanted to go on strike with the operating engineers last year but the teamsters were the only ones who had money to do so. The operating engineers ended up making an agreement and they were all happy. I know of quite afew companies who are now having their drivers join the operating engineers instead. Anyways enough of that back to superliners please!

Matt

looks like an old Mack pumper in the background and a Superliner tanker, pretty high class FD in my book.

• Like 1