Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

• 2 weeks later...

1988 Mack RW713 Superliner.

I would think real hard on trading my Superliner on that one.
  • Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Got a few pics from down at the pull in Bowling Green.

I love seeing those hot rod Superliners but I still can't help but think they took a nice truck off the road. So which one was strongest, killer?
  • Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Ditto. Just the other day I was heading out to load and met a friend of mine who is the only other guy locally that runs a Superliner on a daily basis. I picked up the CB and said " Danny,do you ever sit back and think how lucky the 2 of us are to get to drive what we do everyday?"

attachicon.gif005.JPG

the days I sit home which have been more then I would like lately make me crazy. Especially when I see other trucks out there working. So I guess what I'm trying to say is you are very lucky to be working and driving what you want everyday. God bless and be safe my man

Local 282 Union Service

Ditto. Just the other day I was heading out to load and met a friend of mine who is the only other guy locally that runs a Superliner on a daily basis. I picked up the CB and said " Danny,do you ever sit back and think how lucky the 2 of us are to get to drive what we do everyday?"

attachicon.gif005.JPG

Yeah, I miss driving my old Superliner on a daily basis. If there was still a good paying job for it up near here I'd get here out and use it again at least during the good weather months think I'd get another truck for a winter beater though. Yeah I sure miss enjoying g being out on the road when it seemed like there weren't such a thing as a bad day at work, where other drivers would pass or meet me and give us a big old thumbs up and maybe give a compliment or ask a question or 2 on the CB, used to make my day, and I felt really proud to be an owner operator. Man what I wouldn't give to turn the clock back 10 years.

I love seeing those hot rod Superliners but I still can't help but think they took a nice truck off the road. So which one was strongest, killer?

I don't want to say who or what won 1st, but Killer would have took the show if he didn't blow a turbo around the 290ft mark, he had her hooked up good and probably would have took it right out the end if he hadn't popped that turbo. Killer and Buckeye Bulldog are just amazing what they can do. I could just watch them pull all day long.

Yeah, I miss driving my old Superliner on a daily basis. If there was still a good paying job for it up near here I'd get here out and use it again at least during the good weather months think I'd get another truck for a winter beater though. Yeah I sure miss enjoying g being out on the road when it seemed like there weren't such a thing as a bad day at work, where other drivers would pass or meet me and give us a big old thumbs up and maybe give a compliment or ask a question or 2 on the CB, used to make my day, and I felt really proud to be an owner operator. Man what I wouldn't give to turn the clock back 10 years.

you got that right , plus fuel was allot well a little cheaper

you got that right , plus fuel was allot well a little cheaper

It was a lot cheaper, I started trucking paying $1.25/gal or so now its creeping in on $5/gal and I'm just a pup.